The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Re: The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by GranadaJoe »

Cech, Vidal and Martinez / Lacazette will do nicely.

Arsene; get it done.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

g88ner wrote:If you're a believer in things happening in 3s, how about this...

1. Prince George is born. Heir (hair :? )to the throne.
2. England cricket team announce Trevor Babyliss as head coach.
2. Arsenal sign Vidal (Sassoon :? )

Just a thought :? :oops:
And the tiny totts have been their usual shower of shit :shock: !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:Benzema isn't coming....
http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united

:roll:

Dybala was never coming
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... tus-dybala

Now just waiting for Wenger to rubbish the Vidal speculation and we'll be in for a classic Wenker transfer window!
"We are not in for anyone at the moment", "prices are dizzying", "I cannot find anyone better than Giroud and co", "the answer is not always to buy", "internal solutions", "I'm sorry Sanogo didn't cost €50million"
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Can't we just Ban itchebaba for the summer (till the transfer window closes) I need to believe something good will happen. If I'm not to end up an alcoholic come A September.... :?

Go on Flash you know you want to. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:Cech, Vidal and Martinez / Lacazette will do nicely.

Arsene; get it done.

:high5: :lol:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

why would Vidal leave Juve? Gets millions a year, is in CL final and they are building something ambitious. I doubt they'll be able to keep Pogba much longer and Pirlo is close to retirement. Khedira is a gamble, as they themselves say.
Wish we had Juventus' negotiating team - they identify their targets, move in, get things done.
If Schneiderlin is available now, go and get him! Don't think Wenger/Laws are good at dealing with predatory agents.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sam59 wrote:why would Vidal leave Juve? Gets millions a year, is in CL final and they are building something ambitious. I doubt they'll be able to keep Pogba much longer and Pirlo is close to retirement. Khedira is a gamble, as they themselves say.
Wish we had Juventus' negotiating team - they identify their targets, move in, get things done.
If Schneiderlin is available now, go and get him! Don't think Wenger/Laws are good at anything related to football.

Slight amendment there! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: You are definitely right about Juve though - remember when they wanted PV4 - They flew to England the top dude with an army of briefs - and lo and behold the deal was done in a day....unlike dick laws who is useless and the other clueless crunt. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:ps: You are definitely right about Juve though - remember when they wanted PV4 - They flew to England the top dude with an army of briefs - and lo and behold the deal was done in a day....unlike dick laws who is useless and the other clueless crunt. :roll:
In my opinion, the most important dick law is to keep it away from my arse :lol:

:wink:

EC3

Post by EC3 »

I'm pretty sure Vidal would be offered a bigger salary at Arsenal.

The Italian league is probably rated the 4th best league in Europe. Have a look at some of the crowds in Seria A, shockingly low.

As for Arsenal not being professional enough to sign major players, I'd suggest both Sanchez and Ozil had plenty of potential buyers.....guess Arsenal just got lucky.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:ps: You are definitely right about Juve though - remember when they wanted PV4 - They flew to England the top dude with an army of briefs - and lo and behold the deal was done in a day....unlike dick laws who is useless and the other clueless crunt. :roll:
In my opinion, the most important dick law is to keep it away from my arse :lol:

Mine's so long I can't keep it away from my arse - I literally have to sleep on my side. :shock: :lol:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Mine's so long I can't keep it away from my arse - I literally have to sleep on my side. :shock: :lol:
Well, with your height, 3 inches is quite long in comparison to everything else!

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Said DB10, the bloke who stands at 17 inches tall. I imagine your elbows are very sore too, with all the dragging over the pavements. :wink:

:lol:
:D

Banned again, I guess ? :wink:

Btw, I find your suggestion that you can fuck yourself, REPUGNANT. :-P

WENGER OUT

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

sanchez is not coming, we will sign kalou on a free

oh sorry, baba's already posted on this page. :wink: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gp543 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

OMG I want your cock!
Alright, calm down, tiger... :roll:

:D