Womens World Cup 2015

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Womens World Cup 2015

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: liking this thread.

Why dont they just aknowledge that women are less powerful, and so reduce the size of the pitch and increase the goal size. May make it a bit more interesting

BTW here the tampongate affair, not sure if DNA testing was available them days as surely the offender could have been traceyed :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ji2PQBonaA

:? :rubchin: :rubchin: I still don't get it...Why? did she have a Herbal Tea bag down her bundies??? :?

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Sorry Engerland ladies. looks like a rematch of 4 years ago in the final.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Sorry Engerland ladies. looks like a rematch of 4 years ago in the final.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. :|

Basil - please explain. :rubchin:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Sorry Engerland ladies. looks like a rematch of 4 years ago in the final.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. :|

Basil - please explain. :rubchin:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_FIFA ... _Cup_Final

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

So gutted for the ladies to go out in such a cruel way. :cry: Hopefully the good that will come out of this is inspiring more young girls to play football along with changing the perception of the womens game. Although judging by this forum I cant comment on that!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I flicked over to it and watched it all (was bloody wrecked this morning) and it was cruel way to crash out but there was no need for the defender to do that because the other had it well covered. Anyway the standard is not the greatest but I expected that, the pitch looked great tho!! Have to say to that both penalties were excellent.

thought the pundit crying after the match was a little annoying, I know passion is great but she was hired to analyse the match so a little professionalism would of been nice.

Did you see the size of Japan's sub goalie!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:I flicked over to it and watched it all (was bloody wrecked this morning) and it was cruel way to crash out but there was no need for the defender to do that because the other had it well covered. Anyway the standard is not the greatest but I expected that, the pitch looked great tho!! Have to say to that both penalties were excellent.

thought the pundit crying after the match was a little annoying, I know passion is great but she was hired to analyse the match so a little professionalism would of been nice.

Okay..... I'll ask. The size of which part(s) of her? :rubchin:

:wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:I flicked over to it and watched it all (was bloody wrecked this morning) and it was cruel way to crash out but there was no need for the defender to do that because the other had it well covered. Anyway the standard is not the greatest but I expected that, the pitch looked great tho!! Have to say to that both penalties were excellent.

Okay..... I'll ask. The size of which part(s) of her? :rubchin:

:wink:
:lol: :lol:

They were there just flopping about her waist......huge hands they were :-P
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Anyone know if they have communal showers or separate cubicles at the women's footy?

Asking for a friend 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:Anyone know if they have communal showers or separate cubicles at the women's footy?

Asking for a friend 8)
that thought did cross my mind as they went in at half time.

I see the USA keeper's phone was hacked

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:Anyone know if they have communal showers or separate cubicles at the women's footy?

Asking for a friend 8)
If they were communal showers and Natalie Sawyer walked in to cover the after match celebrations for Sky what would Rodders do ? Answers on a moist tissue please.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bradywasking wrote:

Asking for a friend 8)
If they were communal showers and Natalie Sawyer walked in to cover the after match celebrations for Sky what would Rodders do ? Answers on a moist tissue please.
:lol:

I do lover her so 8)

Now that you mention it she hasn't graced the transfer bullsheeeeeet thread in a while, time to put that right.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:

Asking for a friend 8)
He would simply implode... leaving behind a room that resembled a Jackson Pollack painting. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Asking for a friend 8)
He would simply implode... leaving behind a room that resembled a Jackson Pollack painting. :D :wink:

Don't you mean Jackson Bollocks Painting!? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Asking for a friend 8)
that thought did cross my mind as they went in at half time.

I see the USA keeper's phone was hacked

Is that the same one that once went up Cashley's Arris ?? :?