What if Bergkamp never scored that goal v newcastle?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: What if Bergkamp never scored that goal v newcastle?

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:What if Sarah Roberts didn't tell me to go fuck myself when I asked her out when we were 9? Would I be less depraved in 2015? Probably not :lol:

:wink:
Please confirm that you were indeed both 9 at the same time. :shock:

:D :wink: :wink:
:lol:

Yes. I would like to think she considers me the one that got away :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:What if Sarah Roberts didn't tell me to go fuck myself when I asked her out when we were 9? Would I be less depraved in 2015? Probably not :lol:

Is she still single by any chance
Although I cannot 100% conirim that (due to an ongoing restraining order),the information I've gathered from going thorough her bins seems to suggest she's getting a rogering quite often.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just so that we've got a benchmark Rodders........Natalie Sawyer or Sarah Roberts? One choice

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Just so that we've got a benchmark Rodders........Natalie Sawyer or Sarah Roberts? One choice
Is a threesome out of the question? :lol:

They say you never get over your first love but I reckon being balls deep in our Nat would be the perfect remedy for me :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

They say you never get over your first love but I reckon being balls deep in our Nat would be the perfect remedy for me :barscarf:
Me, you and Sarah Roberts? I dunno mate - would need to see pictures first :D

Also if it were to happen shortly after we've secured the 4th place trophy after May then you might have to warn the poor girl that it could get messy

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Please confirm that you were indeed both 9 at the same time. :shock:

:D :wink: :wink:
:lol:

Yes. I would like to think she considers me the one that should have got put away :wink:
:shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Is she still single by any chance
Although I cannot 100% conirim that (due to an ongoing restraining order),the information I've gathered from going thorough her bins seems to suggest she's getting a rogering quite often.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Me, you and Sarah Roberts? I dunno mate - would need to see pictures first :D

Also if it were to happen shortly after we've secured the 4th place trophy after May then you might have to warn the poor girl that it could get messy
:D :D :D

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

What's the obsession with Natalie Sawyer?

Munter is the word that comes to mind for me. She's so forced into those tight fitting clothes that I reckon she'd spill out into a big blob of lard without them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:What if Henry Norris never started THAT thread on gooner 2 gooner :rubchin: :wink: :lol:

:high5:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:What's the obsession with Natalie Sawyer?

Munter is the word that comes to mind for me. She's so forced into those tight fitting clothes that I reckon she'd spill out into a big blob of lard without them.
Rodders loves her. As in, full on stalking, wánking into her knicker drawer whilst she's at work, dressing dead women to look like her, obsessive, mental bastard, loves her. :D :wink:

TBH - I've sharked worse back in the day, and she does appear to have a decent set of booba's (though I'd have to see them swinging free of the tit hammock to fully judge them, some tasting would be required as well...) but she ain't top notch on my fuckable meter either. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Our Nat is the online gooner forum patron you mugs and thou shalt not speak ill of her or her massive bangers while on here. There's always grinder if you find she's not causing you to moisten your Y fronts :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

She's about as attractive as a dog turd with cycle tracks in it

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:She's about as attractive as a dog turd with cycle tracks in it
Not one to judge but hey, each to their own they say

8)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:She's about as attractive as a dog turd with cycle tracks in it
If you see that dog turd again, can you please bag it and send it me? :oops: