Help a French Gooner out...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HunterT

Help a French Gooner out...

Post by HunterT »

Afternoon all,

I’m a new member on this forum – grew up in France so started following the gunners with their influx of Gallic players in the late 90s: Anelka, Vieira, Petit and the inimitable Gilles Grimandi.

I was wondering whether any of you could help me out? I’m a student here in London currently doing some research for my dissertation, and I’m keen to get the views of British Arsenal supporters.

I’ve got a survey up and running on football, politics, and Europe, which takes about 5 minutes to complete. It’s completely anonymous and won’t be used for any commercial/media purposes etc. It’s purely for my own research. The link is below. Completely understand if you can’t be arsed but if you have a spare moment I would really appreciate it.

https://lse.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDSjyMGjHv02aIR

Thanks et allez les gunners!
Tommy

Red Snapper

Re: Help a French Gooner out...

Post by Red Snapper »

French Gooner, helped out.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

what about remi garde....

well i done it as its my alma mata and im a rampant europhobe (well EU/schengen, not the countries/peoples themsleves)

i did my dissertation on the impact of new UK football stadia developments on surrounding areas deprivation indices. it was shit

dont make the mistake i did of doing 95% of it the night before it was due. actually quite proud to have got 40% on it.

what a waste.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

I filled out your survey although I am American (noted in the questions asking which nationality you are). Interesting.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Done, good luck

By the way now you have found us please stick around and post your opinions and share your thoughts with us :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bonjour, Monsieur. Je l'ai fait et bienvenue à le forum. J'espere que tu vas nous apporter le chance.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I thought this was a thread about Wenger's player recruitment policy!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Done, when you get your first class degree can you put a credit in for me.

Cheers.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Done.

What's your objective with the survey etc? A potential correlation between views on football and views on Europe?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone that respects The Grimster is ok by me. Will never forget that cheeky little smile he gave Seamo after he had just splattered Davids and stopped an ex-scum player from scoring the first goal at the new stadium. :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Done. 8)

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Anyone that respects The Grimster is ok by me. Will never forget that cheeky little smile he gave Seamo after he had just splattered Davids and stopped an ex-scum player from scoring the first goal at the new stadium. :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Done. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtidXpWaVVM For your viewing pleasure :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Revgoon89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Anyone that respects The Grimster is ok by me. Will never forget that cheeky little smile he gave Seamo after he had just splattered Davids and stopped an ex-scum player from scoring the first goal at the new stadium. :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Done. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtidXpWaVVM For your viewing pleasure :barscarf:
It's a thing of beauty... that only gets better with each viewing! :barscarf: 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:

Done. 8)
It's a thing of beauty... that only gets better with each viewing! :barscarf: 8)
Indeed, however the scoreline seems to indicate it was 1-1 at the time, so wouldn't have been the Emirates opening goal in any case :rubchin:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Done

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:

Done. 8)
Indeed, however the scoreline seems to indicate it was 1-1 at the time, so wouldn't have been the Emirates opening goal in any case :rubchin:
Sorry - true. I should have just specified that he stopped an ex-scum player scoring in the first game there. 8)

Either way, you've now cheapened The Grimster's contribution for all of us and you will be hunted down and anally destroyed by SPUDMASHER. :x

:D :wink: