Scum Away 5th March 2016

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Scum Away 5th March 2016

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:We have to beat them to stop them wiining the league. Nobody who calls themselves Arsenal can be indifferent to that !
Amen Herd. 8)

There's a couple people on here that need to remember they are Arsenal. Wanting Wenger gone is right. But if anyone comes on this thread saying they want the scum to win in some forlorn hope it will get rid of Wenger then not only are they deluded but they need to take a good look at themselves. :roll:

UTA. FTS. 8)

Another thing lads - if this goes pear shaped (likely at this stage with no Cech or Kos) any personal abuse on here will be met with bans. Have a rant. Vent that shit out but be respectful of other posters.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
How is that funny? A few days before the most important NLD in years, we lose our number 1 keeper and CH and you think that's funny?
Is it possible that we've reached such a point of farce that all we can do is laugh?? I know last nights result 7 years ago would have me spitting blood, but 7 years on its more a dull numb pain...lower back i think.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
How is that funny? A few days before the most important NLD in years, we lose our number 1 keeper and CH and you think that's funny?
Is it possible that we've reached such a point of farce that all we can do is laugh?? I know last nights result 7 years ago would have me spitting blood, but 7 years on its more a dull numb pain...lower back i think.
No, mate. Can't accept that when the scum are involved. I'm raging for days after a defeat by those cúnts. :|

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
No, mate. Can't accept that when the scum are involved. I'm raging for days after a defeat by those cúnts. :|
:D fair enough, ive almost already resigned myself to the foetal position come 2.45pm Saturday......

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:We have to beat them to stop them wiining the league. Nobody who calls themselves Arsenal can be indifferent to that !
Amen Herd. 8)

There's a couple people on here that need to remember they are Arsenal. Wanting Wenger gone is right. But if anyone comes on this thread saying they want the scum to win in some forlorn hope it will get rid of Wenger then not only are they deluded but they need to take a good look at themselves. :roll:

UTA. FTS. 8)

Another thing lads - if this goes pear shaped (likely at this stage with no Cech or Kos) any personal abuse on here will be met with bans. Have a rant. Vent that shit out but be respectful of other posters.

I know that somebody posted a comment on here last Monday claiming that Gooners fighting amongst themselves is wrong, but I have to say that I'm not sure I agree - for a start, any person who claims that they are a Gooner but still continues to defend wenker and the players, is a cu.nt in my eyes and deserves a slap 8) Secondly (and more importantly) the akb have used a force of numbers to intimidate any Gooners that dared to slate wenger at the grove - they were all tough b*stards when the numbers were on their side, but now we will see how brave they are when they are very much in the minority :evil: Most of the time (although not anymore) I can accept having a debate with an akb even though we disagree on the main point, but when some of those w*nkers have bullied other Gooners for years then they deserve a right hammering imo 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Amen Herd. 8)

UTA. FTS. 8)

I know that somebody posted a comment on here last Monday claiming that Gooners fighting amongst themselves is wrong, but I have to say that I'm not sure I agree - for a start, any person who claims that they are a Gooner but still continues to defend wenker and the players, is a cu.nt in my eyes and deserves a slap 8) Secondly (and more importantly) the akb have used a force of numbers to intimidate any Gooners that dared to slate wenger at the grove - they were all tough b*stards when the numbers were on their side, but now we will see how brave they are when they are very much in the minority :evil: Most of the time (although not anymore) I can accept having a debate with an akb even though we disagree on the main point, but when some of those w*nkers have bullied other Gooners for years then they deserve a right hammering imo 8)
What goes on in the stadium goes on in the stadium. I'm just talking about this forum. After major disasters we mods have to spend hours deleting abusive posts and posts containing personal abuse and warning people. TBH it's a pain in the hole - you get one deleted and another 10 pop up. If Saturday goes tits up like most expect then this place will go into meltdown. The options are then that we ban people to stay on top of it or maybe the owner will temporarily shut it down. Personally I'd rather neither of those.

If people can be adults and reign in the personal abuse then there's no problem.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I was in the stadium booing the team and the old :censored: off the pitch last night BUT I am going to be getting behind the team on Saturday. This is the most important NLD of my lifetime probably and if we get those scum to drop points it will be the best result of the season.

After Saturday it is open season on Wenger and I just hope that the fanbase can hound him out of the club. BUT wait until Saturday first.

For one last time this season COME ON ARSENAL :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Dan_85 wrote:We'll lose by at least 3 goals.

:(
No we won't, I cannot accept that. Surely the players must have some pride.

If we had a rock solid CH pairing, a guy like Viera or Ya Ya in the middle and an Aguero up front this could all be so different. I believe it would lift the whole team, imagine the assists Ozil would have.... Why CAN'T Wenger see it, what the hell is the matter with the man???

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i also dont think we are suddenly going to get beaten badly here either.
already seen this match being referred to as the "bottlers derby" :lol:

this lot are still terrified of us dont forget. psychologically they are even more damaged than we are - it is the one useful thing Wenger has ever done in his life (always managing to finish above them)

reckon we could nick a win with Sanchez showing slight signs of a return to form last night 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:i also dont think we are suddenly going to get beaten badly here either.
already seen this match being referred to as the "bottlers derby" :lol:

this lot are still terrified of us dont forget. psychologically they are even more damaged than we are - it is the one useful thing Wenger has ever done in his life (always managing to finish above them)

reckon we could nick a win with Sanchez showing slight signs of a return to form last night 8)
It's the hope that.......... :(

barnetgooner

Post by barnetgooner »

In our position relative to Spurs we are almost identical to three years ago; went into the derby four points behind on 3/3/13 - we lost 2-1 then and highly likely something similar will happen again http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21563766

That said we did still manage to overhaul them and could do it again. As everyone has noticed, the performance over a season of Wenger's Arsenal is extremely repetitive, which has one or two positives along with all the negatives...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

That's all well & good but I can never remember us being this bad. Normally though the battle for 4th is much tighter so probably when that is under REAL threat, Wenger will somehow get this hapless lot to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

A loss on Saturday, get knocked out of the FA cup by Hull, a mauling at the Nou Camp, all hope lost, expectations completely gone, then the mental strength, lacking in every competition but in abundance when CL participation is under threat, will come to the fore and the titanic battle for 4th will be seen as a competition on it's own and duly celebrated when we prevail.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

West Ham could be two points behind us after the weekend. We're only 7 points above Liverpool if they win their game in hand too. There's a very real possibility we end up finishing outside the top 4 and even as low as 7th

The Knowing One

Post by The Knowing One »

Convinced (i don't know exactly why) that we'll win this one, it might be a horrible turgid performance with us sneeking one, then row z it and Ospina having the game of his life, but that'll do for now

I want Wenger gone as much as anybody but imagine the feeling of losing to them of all people and watching their scumbag fans celebrating at the end, as for them winning the league that's just off the scale

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

trustno10 wrote:West Ham could be two points behind us after the weekend. We're only 7 points above Liverpool if they win their game in hand too. There's a very real possibility we end up finishing outside the top 4 and even as low as 7th
It's certainly possible. As is almost anything. I don't see it happening though. Not because we are in any way good enough, but just that both Wham and the mousers are a little bit more shit than we are.

Also you must consider the fact that Wenger has the devil's own luck. We will (at very least) scrape that magical poxy fucking 4th place spot that will justify the whole season to Wenger and the Board. TBH I think we might finish 2nd or 3rd - the marins are tight enough that a 3 or 4 game winning streak (depending obviously on other results) could see us finish thereabouts. :|