Watford (H) | FA Cup R6 | Sunday 13th March 13:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
casgooner

Re: Watford (H) | FA Cup R6 | Sunday 13th March 13:30

Post by casgooner »

falkirk goon wrote:Our manager is shite...we are playing shite....game will without doubt be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yay, I concur! :barscarf: :barscarf: Will we have enough players to play the match though?
Last edited by casgooner on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

The goals have dried up for Watford like some elderly lady's *word censored*.

Arsenal win.

Sean

Post by Sean »

falkirk goon wrote:Our manager is shite...we are playing shite....game will without doubt be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
I also concur 8) :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

donaldo71 wrote:Unlike Hull Watford wont play their reserve team.And with one eye on Barca so we will rest Wally and Giroud :lol:

Watford win
Wally & Giroud rest whether they play or not.If I miss the pre start line up it normally takes me about 20 minutes to figure out if Walcott is on the field or not.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Another dour draw as we reserve our energy for the game that really matters over at the catalons next week. :roll:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I think that we will win this as the balance may actually be in the squad for a change due to enforced changes. 2-1 win.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Troy Deeney and Odion Ighalo Vs Mert and Calamity Chambers, I understand Clueless has already said Kos is "little bit short for Sunday".
I think I shall stay at home and watch it from on/behind the couch.
By then we will also be in our expected league position, as per my Wenger stamp avatar.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I allready sold my tickets no matter who we played !

I have a painful memeory of Watford in the Cup at home in the 6th round ,some guy called John Barnes scored the 3rd whilst we were appealing for somehting up the other end at 1-2 !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I have a ticket for this,North Bank Lower. Is the banner going to be "deployed" again? If so,If Iam anywhere near I will try and get to you to show my support for what you are trying to do. :barscarf:

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

What is depressing about this cup run is it has legitimately given Wenger reprieve in the view of some fans. "How can you want the manager gone when we are chasing a historic 3rd cup in a row!". Since when did wins against Hull, Sunderland and Burnley somehow justify the manager's position and record?

barnetgooner

Post by barnetgooner »

cameron326 wrote:It's not what anyone wants to hear, but the FA Cup has simply lost its importance. The last three to mean anything like what it used to mean were Arsenal vs Utd in 2005 (the penalty shootout), Liverpool vs West Ham 2006 (the Gerrard goal), and then, possibly, Chelsea vs Man Utd (merely by virtue of being two big teams) which was the first at the new Wembley.

Since then the big clubs of the day have largely ceased to take it very seriously. It's now just a single notch now above the League Cup in importance, no more. It lost it's "event" status a while ago.
Generally yes, but West Am, Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton are all desperate to win it now - the last two in particular as one of their seasons will be over after Saturday.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is there any news of that mask of wiggy?...If people are going to go may as well wear one and get the camera's on the crowd rather than on the pitch where we will struggle against the mighty watford. :cry: :banghead:

If we do by some miracle manage a win - Iwobi and Campbell will demostrate why they not feo & lampost should be our new striking partnership :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

so either 2- 1
or
3 -1
or 4 - 2 with Iwobi and Campbell becoming 48 hour legends. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

trustno10 wrote:What is depressing about this cup run is it has legitimately given Wenger reprieve in the view of some fans. "How can you want the manager gone when we are chasing a historic 3rd cup in a row!". Since when did wins against the likes of Hull, Sunderland and Burnley somehow justify the manager's position and record?

:rubchin:

I would suggest it has for the past 8 seasons mate. :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Keeping up my impressive run of one partly right FA Cup score predictions {see the Hull FA Cup Thread} :dancingbanana: :D :fryingpan: I think we will comfortably fuck them 3-0. :shock:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

lets batter these wankers and draw palace in the semi 8)