Let's all laugh at Chelsea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
casgooner

Re: Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Post by casgooner »

Redarmy wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Mourinho sacked, whats the betting Pep arriving at the Bridge, and Mourinho going to Old trafford
Bobby Charlton and the other old school board members at United blocked any advances to Maureen after the stunts he pulled at Madrid. They're not going to touch the toxic *word censored* with a barge pole with all the shit that's gone down this season. Fuck him. I'm delighted.

Think you got that one wrong.... Ferguson still has a big say

Anyway Mournho in talks with Man Utd, looks like it will happen
I doubt if most of the fans will be happy with that, but when did the fans ever count for anything? They want United to play attractive football, it won't happen under Moaning Maureen.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

casgooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Mourinho sacked, whats the betting Pep arriving at the Bridge, and Mourinho going to Old trafford
Bobby Charlton and the other old school board members at United blocked any advances to Maureen after the stunts he pulled at Madrid. They're not going to touch the toxic *word censored* with a barge pole with all the shit that's gone down this season. Fuck him. I'm delighted.

Think you got that one wrong.... Ferguson still has a big say

Anyway Mournho in talks with Man Utd, looks like it will happen
I doubt if most of the fans will be happy with that, but when did the fans ever count for anything? They want United to play attractive football, it won't happen under Moaning Maureen.
Ha Ha.....yes agreed.....i am not impressed with his track record, but this action is driven by the media

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

Season over.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

A deliberate elbow, a kick out, a headbutt, a bite and all that slaphead Shearer can do is laugh at it. This is the same pundit who was foaming at the mouth when he discovered we draw a QF at home to Watford. These are the same pundits who called for a lengthy ban for Eduardo for his dive against Celtic, and probably wanted Suarez banned for 20 games for doing the same thing. Imagine the sheer outrage if that had been Wilshere doing it. Yet these scumcunts can do it and get away a slap on the wrist and a chuckle by our most respected and enlightened pundits

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

trustno10 wrote:A deliberate elbow, a kick out, a headbutt, a bite and all that slaphead Shearer can do is laugh at it. This is the same pundit who was foaming at the mouth when he discovered we draw a QF at home to Watford. These are the same pundits who called for a lengthy ban for Eduardo for his dive against Celtic, and probably wanted Suarez banned for 20 games for doing the same thing. Imagine the sheer outrage if that had been Wilshere doing it. Yet these scumcunts can do it and get away a slap on the wrist and a chuckle by our most respected and enlightened pundits
Shearer was a fucking wanker as a player and is a fucking wanker as a pundit. In all honesty, he's a fucking nobody in recent world football.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

RespectTheUmlaut wrote:Season over.
And still couldn't beat the cuuuunts

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Poor old Chavski

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Let Lukaku go and have got Remy, Pato and Falcao

amazonas

Post by amazonas »

Was that really the pseudo-Spaniard piece of shit's first red in England?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Diego Merrick really is a prize *word censored*.

Is there a bigger clunge-plunger of a man in the league? Terry, Costa and Fabregas in the same squad - what a bunch of guys. :puke:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

amazonas wrote:Was that really the pseudo-Spaniard piece of shit's first red in England?
Yes, he is usaully so crafty its missed at the time but he gets caught with video evidence afterwards, Has a mighty long list of offenses, (http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/diego-co ... eler/44779)

By rights for alleged spitting towards ref and a love bite he should get 9 for each one but they will probably run concurrently.

Hes close to the edge, but how many would want him to play for us :oops:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I genuinely wouldn't want him to play for us and if he did I'd celebrate his goals but slag him off the rest of the time.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see Hiddink has said that Everton went out and targeted Costa and that its the referee's job to spot that happening !

WTF - Costa targets someone in every single fucking game he plays and to find out that was his first red card over here was incredible.

Guus.....shut the fuck up !

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Well, well gnasher two in blue. I've heard a few pundits saying he didn't actually sink his teeth in so what's he problem. No wonder these overpaid kids think they can get away with stuff when people who should know better condone this kind of action.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Lovely Gareth Barry this morning, spent the whole match giving it to Costa and Fabregas even if he did eventually get sent off.

By the way would any of you take Lukaku if he was available, i've got to say i'd consider it :rubchin:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Eva Carneiro started her employment tribunal today, Chelsea offered £1.2m to settle out of court. They have labelled her a self publicist and she has alleged that Mourinho called her the "daughter of a whore" in Portugese. Lot's of other allegations about the way Chelsea treated her.

You would think in 2016, that women shouldn't have to put up with this sort of shit. As usual though, football is light years behind the real world.

Maureen is due to appear in the tribunal at some stage, will be interested to see how he tries to squirm out of this one.