Other games this weekend 19/20th march

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
casgooner

Re: Other games this weekend 19/20th march

Post by casgooner »

Right, Pool, I don't care that you lost to Southampton, in fact, I'm probably glad, but get this, and get it good, you go 2 nil up against the scum and you blooming well stay 2 nil up, or else. Got it!?!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Kane again. 1-0 after 44 seconds.

A striker who scores goals. We should consider getting one of those :rubchin:

but it's ok, we can afford to procrastinate for three years; quietly backing away after Liverpool say no to £40,000,001 for Suarez, we can afford to drag out the Higuain signing for 2 months before losing out to Napoli, and we can afford to let Dortmund grab Aubameyang despite the fact we scouted him at St Etienne and knew all about him, because we have Giroud, Welbeck and Theo so there's no need to hurry and pay dizzying prices for a striker who scores goals :x

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

City 1-0 down to Manure's B team :barscarf: :barscarf:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Can't rely on Bournemouth :roll: :roll: 2 nil spurs

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:Kane again. 1-0 after 44 seconds.

but it's ok, we can afford to procrastinate for three years; quietly backing away after Liverpool say no to £40,000,001 for Suarez, we can afford to drag out the Higuain signing for 2 months before losing out to Napoli, and we can afford to let Dortmund grab Aubameyang despite the fact we scouted him at St Etienne and knew all about him, because we have Giroud, Welbeck and Theo so there's no need to hurry and pay dizzying prices for a striker who scores goals :x
Also I hear its really hard to produce strikers from your own academy. We seemingly haven't managed to do it in Wenger's entire reign

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Personally, I think it's overrated, buying strikers who score goals. 8)

armchair

Post by armchair »

You insist on saying "we". But you know all that shit is on Wenger dont you mate? :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

trustno10 wrote:City 1-0 down to Manure's B team :barscarf: :barscarf:
United giving a masterclass in subtle cynical fouling.. Rashford must love playing against awful central defenders.. l

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

something very annoying about watching this rashford hype grow after another piss easy gift of a goal. oh and city have absloutely capitulated this season, guardiola has his work cut out with these fucking prima donnas.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Afghanistan scoring at over 10 an over against South Africa at the moment - could make for an interesting finish
No-one gives a fuck about cricket.
What? :shock:

Even when the football's finished?
There he is......still stalking me for what must be a couple of years now :D

Aw bless him - I think the joke is lost on his tender years. C'mon Capital L, only a few months left to complete those GCSEs....don't let your mum know you're on here stalking me or she'll confiscate the laptop again. Out of interest - did you find anything else to do when I wasn't on here last week :D
Yet again Steven, I'm going to have to remind you that the whole "you're an adult, i'm a kid" thing kinda falls flat, when it's you that's resorted to blocking me on an internet forum because you're too precious to read what I have to say.

In black and white for you once again.

Off you trot now, make another joke about how the cricket / formula 1 / rugby is on. You're trying so desperately hard to make it look like you don't care about Arsenal's latest collapse aren't you :lol: Coping strategy? :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:something very annoying about watching this rashford hype grow after another piss easy gift of a goal. oh and city have absloutely capitulated this season, guardiola has his work cut out with these fucking prima donnas.
It is kind of a relief that he's scored against someone else though.......I was beginning to think only Gabriel and the big pansy German were going to turn him into a PL striker !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Congratulations Arsenal Ladies - 5-3 winners on penalties and into the FA Cup Quarter Finals. Watford ladies haven't made it this far so hopefully we'll be fine

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Dropped points for citeh and hammers will be music to the ears of le bumhole and wiggy..forget spurs and Leicester both winning again its top4 and days like hawthorns and st james park that get me excited :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

How on earth did the penalty given for west ham did not get as much mocking from linaker on MOTD as he gave Iwobi at Barcelona...it was exactly the same situation. the player fell exactly the same way, it's just ours was in the box and at Barcelona...what a joke...even more of a joke was the penalty given to Barcelona at villareal, keeper clearly wins the ball...the ref's giving them a helping hand again...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:something very annoying about watching this rashford hype grow after another piss easy gift of a goal. oh and city have absloutely capitulated this season, guardiola has his work cut out with these fucking prima donnas.
Thought that was a quality finish and of course he's gonna get the hype he's at United and he's English...as long as he does it against tottingham then who cares...