THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:59 am
augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:55 am
I'm not expecting it, BUT I wouldn't be totally shocked if wenker is gone as AFC manager before the Bournemouth game - keown turning against him, Neville turning against him, nutty turning against him......... these were all pundits that defended him for the last few seasons - who is left ? It is easier to believe that you are still the right man to manage the club when a few "expert" pundits agree with you, but when absolutely NOBODY is defending you anymore it is hard to justify staying on imo
Yes, but Augie mate - This is Wenger we are talking about - He and he alone will decide when he goes and as we all know he is not right in the head and people who are not right in the head do not make reasoned and balanced decisions.

The guy is completely feckin' Tonto :?
I believe my Psychologist friend has nailed it on the head. Wenger is absolutely fucking Tonto. :fryingpan: :dancingbanana:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 am
Arsenal could be tempted to sell forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, if the deal is good enough, according to the Daily Mirror's chief football writer John Cross. (BBC Radio 5 live)

Now there’s a feckin’ surprise…. Tell us something we haven’t known for months…

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger questioned the attitude of his players in a "very heated" meeting at the training ground after their 4-0 defeat at Liverpool. (Mirror)

Yet again the ceeuunntt blames everyone and anyone except himself.
I can imagine how that went.

Wenger; "Looook.... we lost four to nil.... I blame ze referee and ze cheater Klopp. Aaaarrooonnnn... how do you feel this morning? Okay? Great. Good. Okay, everybody. Carry on. Eat Pasta. Play your game. Express yourselves."

:censored:

Bunting14

Post by Bunting14 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 am

[/color]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger questioned the attitude of his players in a "very heated" meeting at the training ground after their 4-0 defeat at Liverpool. (Mirror)

Yet again the ceeuunntt blames everyone and anyone except himself.
Arent they all on international duty.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

IT does not matter what you read or view this season has already turned worse than last year. Lemar possibly going to Liverpool, OX rejecting Chelsea and keeping Kolasniac out.
Sanchez to City with gay boy Sterling maybe to us. I hate the way he runs !
Players out of position and an utter cluster f..k of a club.
Press are having a field day and the fans are not.
Mustafi to Inter after 1 season lol, come on none of us dreamed it could be this bad so quick

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:09 am
augie wrote:
I'm not expecting it, BUT I wouldn't be totally shocked if wenker is gone as AFC manager before the Bournemouth game - keown turning against him, Neville turning against him, nutty turning against him......... these were all pundits that defended him for the last few seasons - who is left ? It is easier to believe that you are still the right man to manage the club when a few "expert" pundits agree with you, but when absolutely NOBODY is defending you anymore it is hard to justify staying on imo
:shock:

WTF? After all these years...? You still think Wenger thinks like a normal human being? Seriously, augie? I am fucking surprised at you of all people...

He could give less than zero fucks what any pundit or ex-player or fan thinks of him. :|

Look at his body language on the bench in scouseland sunday - he has always been garbage at in game management but at least he used to jump up and down flapping his arms (and make himself look like the tool we know he is :roll: ), but on sunday he was expressionless and sat there biting his nails. If he looked back on that on tv, he would see a man that has nothing left to give, and a guy that just doesn't know how to fix things

Herd

Post by Herd »

So Ramsey comes out and apologises to the fans ,fair play son ,you were indeed shit but at least your not blaming the fans for it !
Wenger on the other hand says this in Pravda .
on what went wrong…
Everything. I think from the first to the last minute we were not at the level requested for such a game and not physically, not technically, not mentally were we at the level and we were punished and that’s basically it. You can of course analyse the chances we gave away, but I just think overall that the performance was not at the requested level.

Requested ? How about demanded !

Of course there isn't a mention of poor team selection, and non existent defensive coaching, leading to the exposure of systemic weaknesses time and time again

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

WTF? After all these years...? You still think Wenger thinks like a normal human being? Seriously, augie? I am fucking surprised at you of all people...

He could give less than zero fucks what any pundit or ex-player or fan thinks of him. :|

Look at his body language on the bench in scouseland sunday - he has always been garbage at in game management but at least he used to jump up and down flapping his arms (and make himself look like the tool we know he is :roll: ), but on sunday he was expressionless and sat there biting his nails. If he looked back on that on tv, he would see a man that has nothing left to give, and a guy that just doesn't know how to fix things
tbh I saw him adopt that exact pose on the touchline at least 20+ times last season. :rubchin:

RE the bit in red - I think you are mentioning something WE see, but certainly not something Wenger would see. The man is delusional. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 am
augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

tbh I saw him adopt that exact pose on the touchline at least 20+ times last season. :rubchin:

RE the bit in red - I think you are mentioning something WE see, but certainly not something Wenger would see. The man is delusional. :|
OHHH! FFS!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I thought it had been agreed officially by the resident Psychologist (me! :mrgreen: ) that he ain't feckin' Delusional. He IS Absolutely and Completely Feckin' "Totally Tonto".

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

8) :wink:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

My anger has gone past Wenger.

Kroenke is the biggest poison in all of this.

A shareholder who has any knowledge of football at all would not have kept Wenger on. He is the main problem and should be hounded out till he finally pisses off back to Texas or wherever the prick is from.

augie

Post by augie »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 am

A shareholder who has any knowledge of football at all would not have kept Wenger on. He is the main problem and should be hounded out till he finally pisses off back to Texas or wherever the prick is from.

And what was kroenke thinking when he played a right back at left back, a selfish arrogant c.unt alongside a slow sloppy clogger in centre midfield, and of course he really really fcuked up by leaving his £50m striker on the bench :roll: :oops: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am
JimmyAFC wrote:

And what was kroenke thinking when he played a right back at left back, a selfish arrogant c.unt alongside a slow sloppy clogger in centre midfield, and of course he really really fcuked up by leaving his £50m striker on the bench :roll: :oops: :oops:
I'm just happy that Kroenke did not do his job as the owner and sack the stupid cúnt that played a right back at left back, a selfish arrogant c.unt alongside a slow sloppy clogger in centre midfield, and of course really really fcuked up by leaving his £50m striker on the bench, and further failed to win the PL in the last 13 attempts, failed to win ANY European trophy ever and repeats the same failings every season year after year... :D :wink:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am
JimmyAFC wrote:

Augie. We all know Wenger's shocking management.

What I'm saying is he is not held accountable and that problem lies at the owner who doesn't have the bollocks or nous to do anything about it.

That is the problem in this all. This c*** doesn't give a rat's arse about our club.

Herd

Post by Herd »

If Wenger sells Ox and Sanchez for 90 million squid in this window,it will be viewed as great business by Stan Kroenke !
Zero shits will be given about on the field performance seats will still be sold and Tourists buy more gear at the armoury than pesky locals.
Bigger bank balances mean high share prices . The ONLY reason Kroenke hasn't paid out a dividend yet is because he would have to put 30 percent of it into Usmanovs pocket but I can see him bleeding the lizard in any legal way he can .

Riotof91

Post by Riotof91 »

Riotof91 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:19 am
We need to get Wenger in the retirement home before another batch of players, namely Sanchez, are fed up with his sub par mediocrity & we regress into a feeder club again.

Losing players who get clued up to our lack of ambition is the real worry for me, the longer we stick with Wenger, the harder the job for the next manager will be.
posted 2015...

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Don't worry lads, when Kim Jung-un sends a missile too close to Guam all of this nightmare will be over