CLUB LEVEL

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ALAN

CLUB LEVEL

Post by ALAN »

Hello people,

I am new to this forum and have read the threads about leaving early and no atmosphere .
I could not get a season ticket , so i broke the bank and bought a club level seat , I WAS DESPERATE TO MAKE SURE THAT I WAS THERE FOR THE FIRST SEASON IN THIS GREAT GROUND .I always had a season ticket but after taking a proper kicking against galatasary , it kind of lapsed and i had to go on the waiting list .

Anyway , SOMEONE please rescue me from a living hell . its sending me mad . I drive 160 mile round trip sit in silence , listening to americans who hate the redskins and poxy marketing strategies , Different people each game HELLLLLPPP.
if you want to know who i am , look up above the away supporters , just above the tunnel for the lawn mowers , and you will see a big bloke who is all on his own for half time and 20 minutes into the second half of each game ,i can be seen from all over the ground , because i am on my own ,, while the marketing boys are drinking wine
2 reasons for writing
IF ANYONE LIVING IN KENT WANTS TO CAR SHARE , I DONT MIND DRIVING, LET ME KNOW

IF ANYONE SITTING IN NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEATS EVER WANTS TO SELL THEIR SEASON TICKET OR 2 TOGETHER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW .

cheers

ALAN

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

I couldnt agree more for the first 10 minutes of the second half only 40,000 fans are watching the game,the other 20,000 are stuffing their faces with food and drink. Can someone please explain why these so called supporters cant go 90 minutes without eating and drinking.On sunday the game v Liverpool is on Sky why dont these fans stay at home and watch it or go to the pub. Then they can eat or drink as much as they like without spoiling the enjoyment of real fans. My answer would be to close all the bars and food kiosks in the stadium and these fans would have to watch the game God forbid.

Club Level

Re: CLUB LEVEL

Post by Club Level »

ALAN wrote:Hello people,

I am new to this forum and have read the threads about leaving early and no atmosphere .
I could not get a season ticket , so i broke the bank and bought a club level seat , I WAS DESPERATE TO MAKE SURE THAT I WAS THERE FOR THE FIRST SEASON IN THIS GREAT GROUND .I always had a season ticket but after taking a proper kicking against galatasary , it kind of lapsed and i had to go on the waiting list .

Anyway , SOMEONE please rescue me from a living hell . its sending me mad . I drive 160 mile round trip sit in silence , listening to americans who hate the redskins and poxy marketing strategies , Different people each game HELLLLLPPP.
if you want to know who i am , look up above the away supporters , just above the tunnel for the lawn mowers , and you will see a big bloke who is all on his own for half time and 20 minutes into the second half of each game ,i can be seen from all over the ground , because i am on my own ,, while the marketing boys are drinking wine
2 reasons for writing
IF ANYONE LIVING IN KENT WANTS TO CAR SHARE , I DONT MIND DRIVING, LET ME KNOW

IF ANYONE SITTING IN NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEATS EVER WANTS TO SELL THEIR SEASON TICKET OR 2 TOGETHER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW .

cheers

ALAN

Not like that in the North end of club level, as for start of the second half, you can't be on your own, I'm in my seat North end, but then again, lot of empty seats in lower tiers 10 mins before half time,10 mins at start of second half and 10 mins before end of match.

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

Ithinks thats because we have to pay for our beer so we have to queue for it (not me personally as i wont miss a minute of the game) just a thought :lol:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

hi this is my 1st post so be gentle with me.
Im a red member but a mate of mine is getting me a ticket in clublevel V Bolton.
Apparently hes leaving clublevel after this season to.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Feeling sorry for ya alan. might be an idea to try and join a supporters club. think theres one in Dover its not guarenteed to get you a ticket for all games like your season ticket but i'm a member of a supporters club and have been to most home and a few away games. You won't be left alone then. Chin up mate :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A mate of mine bought two club level tickets rather than get engaged during the summer. :D I'm borrowing them off him for my first trip over to the E******s for Fulham in April. Is club level really this bad? I've caught glimpses of it on TV, but only glimpses.

I was in the NB and West Lower at THOF for alot of games over the last ten years and thought the atmosphere in the West Lower was pretty poor at times but it was the easiest place to get tickets.

Being married now with two kids is going to really limit my trips over from Dublin so I have to start choosing games more carefully (I used to average nine or ten a season - I'm now looking at maybe two or three max :cry: ). Am I making a huge mistake taking club level tickets? I can buy Red Member tickets (if there's any left) nearer the day, but the club level ones are guaranteed.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

db10gooner: there are some real fans up there, but you just won't know if you are amongst them until you arrive. it was mentioned to me that the corners in club level have the highest concentration of 'real' fans as those tickets are the most, ahem, 'reasonably priced'. they are still paying about £100 a game though. ouch!

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

me and my sister were given a club level ticket for the moscow game just above the moscow fans, there was a group of guys about 15 in total next to and in front of us first half, they all knew each other and seemed to be genuine fans, but after our quick free beer at half time (you have to pay before the game) we returned to our seats to find just two had returned one next to me and one in front of him. these were not the only absenties. just in the block we were in there had to be 30-40 empty seats. about 15 mins into the second half the guy next to me asked his mate infront "where are the lads" and to my discust his reply was "they're having a beer watching it on the screens"(in club level they show the whole game on some screens)-C****! was my thought. now thats bad but what happened later i could not believe, another guy not with them returned to his seat with just 5mins left of the second half 5MINS!!!!

but i have to say to DB10GOONER if you want to watch the gooners and club level is only thing going then go for it! anything to see the gooners is worth it even if you do have to sit with a bunch of upper class twats who care more about free beer and staying warm then supporting their club!!!