Would you take 15m for Adebayor?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Yes or No?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 29

Captain Fabregas

Would you take 15m for Adebayor?

Post by Captain Fabregas »

AC's £15m Manu bid
AC MILAN will make a bid of £15million for Emmanuel Adebayor this week.

The Serie A club are desperate to give their fans some positive news after Carlo Ancelotti's departure for Chelsea and Kaka's impending exit from the San Siro.

Milan offered £25m for the Arsenal striker last summer but the bid was turned down.

Their valuation has decreased after a mediocre season from the Togo international.

Adebayor netted 16 times last term - which was a huge disappointment after his 30-goal return the season before.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is willing to sell the 25-year-old as he attempts to rebuild a side which struggled to finish fourth in the Premier League last term.

Milan were interested in Didier Drogba but, as SunSport revealed two months ago, the striker is to be offered a new deal by Chelsea.

Drogba, 31, is likely to agree a three-year contract next month.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... u-bid.html

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

After they sold KaKa to Real Madrid, they should pay 30M for Greedy! Or 40M for Greedy and Eboue :barscarf: :barscarf:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

20-30

aw

Post by aw »

I'd let him go for 50p

yourshighburylly

Post by yourshighburylly »

YES more if possible!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

If £15 million is their first bid then we should be able to get £20 million out of them for £20 million id let him go

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Yes-on last seasons form 15m is too high.Bite Milans hand off :teeth:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

To be fair i think that price tag is probably about right, the money being suggested last season was ridiculous, at no point had he been worth that much money, the 30 and 40 million price tag they were talking about was probably made up!

I would take 15 for him now, he is a decent forward but i think his time at Arsenal is up, too many things pointing towards him leaving

He wont be a loss to us and we can use that money to buy someone we really need!

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

No - not at 15M anyway. I don't think we sold rollover on this one.

Think we should polity say "Sorry no, but we are willing to listen to more offers. A higher bid has been received from another Premiership club with rubles opps a meant pounds to spend.
I think I've heard Inter where interested also? There your rivals ain't they!!"

Lets get Arsenal spokes person TA6 on the case.

"I've heard, confidentially but am sure I can tell you, that AC Milian are interested in Adebayor but there offer of 15M was rejected. Arsene, who I know personally and speak too regularly, said he wouldn't sale him for love nor (UNLESS £20M+ WAS OFFERED!) money"

:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Boomer wrote:No - not at 15M anyway. I don't think we sold rollover on this one.

Think we should polity say "Sorry no, but we are willing to listen to more offers. A higher bid has been received from another Premiership club with rubles opps a meant pounds to spend.

"I've heard, confidentially but am sure I can tell you, that AC Milian are interested in Adebayor but there offer of 15M was rejected. Arsene, who I know personally and speak too regularly, said he wouldn't sale him for love nor (UNLESS £20M+ WAS OFFERED!) money"

Ah the partial tourettes Tony Adams is back :D

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

flash gunner wrote:
Boomer wrote:No - not at 15M anyway. I don't think we sold rollover on this one.

Ah the partial tourettes Tony Adams is back :D
It's his new thing. :lol:

"Well, at the end of the day (GIVE ME THE ARSENAL JOB NOW!!!..... PLEASE!) I think a club like Celtic would be a great challenge for me."

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We need to take the barstards for as much as we can get!

£25 + Mill

That's the only way to do business with those corrupt mafioso Twats!

We need to make them an offer they can't refuse

lke "Buy adebayor for £25mill or we'll give you eboue!" :D

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

OneBardGooner wrote:We need to take the barstards for as much as we can get!

£25 + Mill

That's the only way to do business with those corrupt mafioso Twats!

We need to make them an offer they can't refuse

lke "Buy adebayor for £25mill or we'll give you eboue!" :D
Eh? £25 and Danny Mills? You sure?

:wink: :lol:

demzy

Post by demzy »

YES

if you consider he signed for around £7million, that would be a good return. and considering most fans want him to go, i can definately see this happening, especially if kaka does go to madrid.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

In a heartbeat.

In fact, I think he is so bad I would take anything!