I’m An Arsenal Fan, Get Me Out Of Here (Dec 31)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

Post by goonermc »

I think Kevin Nolan would be a good start, followed by Craig Gordon in goal, as Lehmann, no matter how good he's been always seems to be an accident waiting to happen, and he's making noises about returning to Germany. Clichy?, jury's still out. Gareth Bale, from what i've seen looks quality, allthough Arsenal won't compete in a bidding war that looks inevitable. The sooner Lauren's back the better. Will Diaby add what we need in midfield?, maybe, even if he can it won't be soon enough. We also need a proven goalscorer with aerial ability so we can mix it up away from home, perhaps Miroslav Klose, i think he'd jump at the chance to come here. This season must NOT be allowed to drift(again). Whatever Arsene has said he must buy in January to save what's left of this Campaign.
Last edited by goonermc on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

legend10

Post by legend10 »

COULD NOT AGREE MORE,YESTERDAY WAS A COMPLETE SHAMBLES,ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SAY THAT VAN PERSIE WAS THE VICTIM OF A VICOUS PUNCH TO THE STOMACH BY MORGAN WHICH WAS UNSEEN AS USUAL BY THE REFEREE AND THEN BOOKED VAN PERSIE A MINUTE LATER FOR NO MORE THAN RUNNING ACROSS THE BACK OF THE DEFENDER. IF THE REF HAD GOT THESE DECISIONS RIGHT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN TO TEN MEN MAKIG A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME.
OH AND WASNT IT MORGAN WHO WAS MOANING ABOUT THE VILLA FORWARD SMACKING HIM 1 A FEW BACKS ,FUCKING TOSSERS I HAVE ALWAYS SHEFFIELD UTD AND THAT *word censored* OF A MANAGER.

FORGET THE SENDING OFF THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WE WAS A TOTAL DISGRACE AND THINK THOSE THAT TRAVELLED UP THERE SHOULD GET A REFUND

CLICHY CANT KICK THE BALL MORE THAN 10 YARDS AND CANT DEFEND TO SAVE HIS LIFE
ALIDARE CANT DO ANYTHIG.
HOYTE IS JUST SHIT
FLAMINI ,NOT QUITE GOOD ENOUGH BUT I DO LIKE HIM HE HAS A BIT OF THE PARLOUR ABOUT HIM AND GIVES 150%
BAPTISTA THE BEAST ,DONT MAKE ME LAUGH KNOCKED OFF THE BALL BY A 5 FOOT SKINNY IRISH MAN

YESTERDAY MAYBE SHOULD BE WRITTEN OFF AS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS ,BUT WE SEEM TO BE HAVING TO MANY AND WENGER NEEEDS TO BUY IN JANUARY
WE SCRAPED I TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST SEASON VERY LUCKILY I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN

OH 1 MORE THING WHY CAN WE PLAY OUR BEST TEAM WIN THE GAME FIRST AND THEN BRING OFF PLAYERS FOR A REST. I THINK WEGER IS LOOSING IT