Best people to follow on Twitter...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
worthing_gooner

Best people to follow on Twitter...

Post by worthing_gooner »

Twitter can be a good source of information from people in the know. For example I got the good news on Ramsey's operation from James Collins on twitter before the news was released in the media.

Another decent poster to check out is John Cross at the Mirror who is a gooner and posts some interesting comments on whats happening at the club.

I wondered if anyone else knew of anybody on there who splashes the odd bit of inside info every now and then?

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

projoe

Post by projoe »

What I'm hearing is thats Schwarzer may not be the first arrival. Looks like MS is happening fast but there might be another.
Just to clarify as I need to eat: might be two arrivals on the way. 1)MS big movement 2) I don't know who it is! just been passed info
:shock: :barscarf:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

DarrenArsenal1 Interesting that there are people at Colney so late tonight !

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

kingjayson1 wrote:
Has anyone here ever been to London Colney? :?

You always hear of clubs doing an open day at a training ground but Arsenal have never done it..

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:

You always hear of clubs doing an open day at a training ground but Arsenal have never done it..
Much more profitable to do it at the Grove :roll:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

The best people to follow on Twitter? That's any easy one - Twits of course!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:

The club don't do it because Arsene doesn't like strangers watching the team in training. :roll: :banghead:

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

The club treat it like a nuclear secret bunker :? :lol:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Gooner_Sam wrote:The club treat it like a nuclear secret bunker :? :lol:
Area 51 #2.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

The old training center was a lot more accessible i used to live close to there. My dad took me once as a kid and i thought id got ian wrights autograph, turns out it was some youth team player! Still to this day have no idea who it was! :lol:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:

Yeah I go in there quite often. The Watford training ground is right next door and looks much better from the road. I think it is where Arsenal used to train. The Arsenal training ground isn't visible from the street, its down a little lane and is gated. But once inside the grounds, the training centre is like another world, very high tech looking. With the car park full of blacked out jeeps with massive wheels and private plates. Alex Song's car is horrendous.

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

Ive only got a few people on twitter. Ive got Rio Ferdinand and Tim Lovejoy, im sure Lovejoy hasnt got a life he's always on there.

RVP2

Post by RVP2 »

I tried to go when I was a kid but we got turned away at the gate. Fair play to the club though they sent us a nice letter apologising saying nobody was allowed in and sent us some free stuff.

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Connolly55 wrote:Ive only got a few people on twitter. Ive got Rio Ferdinand and Tim Lovejoy, im sure Lovejoy hasnt got a life he's always on there.
Why are you following Rio Ferdinand?