WENGER OUT CAMPAIGN

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Hatfield Red

WENGER OUT CAMPAIGN

Post by Hatfield Red »

"Judge me at the end of the season." Well that time is nearly upon us and judging by most of the posts on this site I would say at least 50% of fans would like a change. Just wondered (as looks like we will finish with nothing and probably third place) if any of the fanzines, supporters groups will start to officially raise this. By singing in games, or via the press?

I am 35 and in my life time cannot really remember wanting a manager sacked. I remember during the last year or two with GG seeing dreadful football but i dont remember many fans calling for his head.

Also, if we want Wenger out (which i do) who do we want to replace. But i suppose its not who we want but who is available. There are not a whole lot of names that come to mind? Hmm this club has come to a crossroads as after 5 years we have gone backwards and Wenger is certainly showing signs of losing it, and I for one cannot see him turn it around.

On the other hand do we get rid and then get someone who is worse and everyone then says why did you get rid of your most successful manager for a generation. Oh the dilema. :roll: :roll: :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

not another fucking one, how many threads do you need on the same subject :?: :roll: :?

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

I firmly believe the tide is turning.

I looked at some of the more pro Wenger forums, ie the official. Nearly every poster was criticising Wenger and calling for his head.

Just wait until after the next 4 games... :oops:

The press and opposition are now mocking him. The guys time is up.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Most important thing that needs to happen this summer is not the signing of a top class CB, imposing midfielder or poacher striker. Nope, first and foremost the manager must go.

Kroenke do your job.

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Just judge him in May :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You gotta love his comment yesterday that we are unbeaten in 15 league games.

Turnip, the king of spin. :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I think Arsene's time with Arsenal is over and I think he can move to PSG now (as I'm sure he intends to)

Strong indication is Porto's young manager, Boas is being lined up as Pat Rice's replacement and will end up being Wenger's replacement. I doubt there is any truth in it my self.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:You gotta love his comment yesterday that we are unbeaten in 15 league games.

Turnip, the king of spin. :banghead:

You gotta ask yourself who is the more deluded -

1. wenger with his constant drivel about his team being good enough, have loads of mental strength :blah: :blah: :blah:

2. the fans who still believe that wenger is doing a good job and is the right man to take this club forward

3. the fans who believe that mounting a nice peaceful protest to nudge wenger into spending the money available will make all the difference and will awaken him from his slumber :roll:

Fact is that in wengerworld there is only 1 voice and opinion that matters and he wont change his policies cos you, me or whoever is unhappy - if ye want a change in policy then you need a change in manager so stop pussy footing about and organise a proper protest :evil:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

There's an article in the Papers today, I think it's the guardian, that is talking about Arsenal going more global, the fact that Kroneke sees that as an important part of our development and the fact that one of the most important parts of the Arsenal brand is Wenger. It really reads as if Wenger is all important to Kroenke's long term plans. Hope it doesn't work out that way!

Glitch33

Re: ....

Post by Glitch33 »

TeeCee wrote:There's an article in the Papers today, I think it's the guardian, that is talking about Arsenal going more global, the fact that Kroneke sees that as an important part of our development and the fact that one of the most important parts of the Arsenal brand is Wenger. It really reads as if Wenger is all important to Kroenke's long term plans. Hope it doesn't work out that way!

Sounds like a revenue generating strategy for Arsenal Plc and nothing to do with Arsenal Football Club

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »