So the shirt is made out of recycled bottles yet costs more?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ElliotGooner

So the shirt is made out of recycled bottles yet costs more?

Post by ElliotGooner »

Says it all ...

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

So that's the cunning plan to ensure success for next season eh? I'm not sure that's what us fans mean when we say that the players lack bottle!!! :banghead: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

I was gonna post this thread myself a few weeks ago. There must be a cost involved to process the old bottles but think how much Nike are saving by not having to buy the raw materials.

When will people wake up and realise that all they (Arsenal / Nike) want us for nowadays is our money?? Our loyalty counts for nothing and that won't change until people speak up!! :banghead: :banghead:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

I Hate Hleb wrote:So that's the cunning plan to ensure success for next season eh? I'm not sure that's what us fans mean when we say that the players lack bottle!!! :banghead: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Yes next year's side will have all the bottles it needs... :lol: :lol: :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i wont be buying 1 anyway..or anything else at the ground next season

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Who gives a fuck? It could be made out of the finest cotton or out of shit for all i care. Football shirts cost at least £40 these days and while they are snapped up in their thousands that wont change. Everything has a huge mark up guaranteed these cost less than £2 to make, made out of bottles or not

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

Meh, they're usually £20 at sportsdirect come december if you really want one, I'm past the age thats acceptable for shirts anyway, scarves are the future :barscarf:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

All that wearing a shirt bollocks is a bit funny when you think about it...
I mean do you see people wearing swimsuits in the stands (or whatever that is) at the swimming olympics?

augie

Post by augie »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:All that wearing a shirt bollocks is a bit funny when you think about it...
I mean do you see people wearing swimsuits in the stands (or whatever that is) at the swimming olympics?

I'll tell you this....if there was gonna be some sexy looking chicks in the stands supporting swimmers whilst only wearing a tiny bikini I wouldnt waste any time in becoming a fully fledged swimming fan 8) :wink:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

augie wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:All that wearing a shirt bollocks is a bit funny when you think about it...

I'll tell you this....if there was gonna be some sexy looking chicks in the stands supporting swimmers whilst only wearing a tiny bikini I wouldnt waste any time in becoming a fully fledged swimming fan 8) :wink:
Ahah I make you right on that one!

gudybas

Post by gudybas »

all the newspapers are made with recycled paper, have you ever complained of the cost?

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

gudybas wrote:all the newspapers are made with recycled paper, have you ever complained of the cost?
What paper do you read that cost 40-plus GBP and cost maybe 5 GBP to make?

REB

Post by REB »

just say no.

to nike and arsenal and dont buy one.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

augie wrote:

You sir have a future in marketing and event promotion :lol:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Dont bother with the shirts at all, strictly designer garments all the way for me.
Stealth at all games. :D