Another premier league footballer takes an injunction out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AA23Northbank

Another premier league footballer takes an injunction out

Post by AA23Northbank »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... order.html

If you're famous and don't want people to know you're having an affair, don't have one for fucks sake!!! This is taking the piss, isn't it? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Imogen apparently said yesterday that she is going to name her player!

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Imogen apparently said yesterday that she is going to name her player!
Yea saw she didn't care about going to jail, just wanted the truth out, just like every single one of us except the player who took out the injunction! :twisted: :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I haven't been following the story...

Why does this Imogen bird want to shop the chap she had an affair with?? - what's the point?

Surely there's no moral reason to want to tell the world... which surely means her only motivation is financial, by selling the story? or am I missing something? :?

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

The reason she so desperate to tell the world who the footballer is, so she can get her hands on the £150k the sun/news of the world has promised her..

until the story goes public, she wont get a penny.

A very sexy money grabber......

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Well if she needs money that bad then i'm prepared to let her shag my brains out and then try and sell the story to the Ash Echo. It would be hard on the family like but I promise I won't apply for a super injunction......

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Well people do have a right to privacy, but IMO when you're a professional athlete getting paid in outrageous sums weekly you are willingly foregoing some of that right. Obviously a professional -anything- is held to a higher standard, these players shouldn't bitch and whine about it.

As the old internet saying goes:

u mad?

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

The girl is no more than a whore...as are all the other talentless bimbos who sell their kiss and tell stories to the media..What makes me laugh is she is actually trying to make out there is some sort of moral reason for naming the guy, when in reality it's just about money and attention...As much as i'd like to see the plum involved exposed for his stupidity..i'd also like to see whores like her's attempts to enrich themselves or gain notoriety off the back of others stopped...

MadRich

Post by MadRich »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:The girl is no more than a whore...as are all the other talentless bimbos who sell their kiss and tell stories to the media..What makes me laugh is she is actually trying to make out there is some sort of moral reason for naming the guy, when in reality it's just about money and attention...As much as i'd like to see the plum involved exposed for his stupidity..i'd also like to see whores like her's attempts to enrich themselves or gain notoriety off the back of others stopped...
100% agree

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

g88ner wrote:I haven't been following the story...

Why does this Imogen bird want to shop the chap she had an affair with?? - what's the point?

Surely there's no moral reason to want to tell the world... which surely means her only motivation is financial, by selling the story? or am I missing something? :?
No, you're not missing anything.

augie

Post by augie »

Barriecuda wrote:Well people do have a right to privacy, but IMO when you're a professional athlete getting paid in outrageous sums weekly you are willingly foregoing some of that right. Obviously a professional -anything- is held to a higher standard, these players shouldn't bitch and whine about it.

u mad?

Why is that exactly ? :? If you had an affair in your town or village could you stop the community gossiping about it ? Would you be able to take out a super injunction to stop the slapper involved naming you ? Even if you could apply for an injunction would any court grant you said injunction ? Giggs is doing what so many footballers before him have done and what so many more will do in the future and that is living off his name and celeb status. They are exploiting the fact that they are famous and can nail chicks all over the place and while each and every one of us would love to have the chance to do so as well, I dont think he should be able to use that very fame that is getting him his action to then prevent the world knowing about it

Btw that is not me defending the money grabbing whores who exploit their chance to make money in kiss and tell stories but with regards to these star footballers my feelings are "dont do the crime if you cant do the time" 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

They're all cuntbags. The self obsessed footballers for living off their "celebrity" status and splashing their wealth on whores like this one, often hurting their own wives and kids in the process. But also the dirty skanky little whores that will suck any famous cock if they think they will get a few free nights out or a car or holiday out of the dimwitted celebrity and can then sell their story to the scum that is the tabloid media. :evil:

If this cuntsore wants to do the "moral" thing then take no money for the story. Yeah, right... :roll: :evil:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

I saw her home vid! Vey nice haha

MM99

Post by MM99 »

augie wrote:
Barriecuda wrote:Well people do have a right to privacy, but IMO when you're a professional athlete getting paid in outrageous sums weekly you are willingly foregoing some of that right. Obviously a professional -anything- is held to a higher standard, these players shouldn't bitch and whine about it.

u mad?

Why is that exactly ? :? If you had an affair in your town or village could you stop the community gossiping about it ? Would you be able to take out a super injunction to stop the slapper involved naming you ? Even if you could apply for an injunction would any court grant you said injunction ? Giggs is doing what so many footballers before him have done and what so many more will do in the future and that is living off his name and celeb status. They are exploiting the fact that they are famous and can nail chicks all over the place and while each and every one of us would love to have the chance to do so as well, I dont think he should be able to use that very fame that is getting him his action to then prevent the world knowing about it

Btw that is not me defending the money grabbing whores who exploit their chance to make money in kiss and tell stories but with regards to these star footballers my feelings are "dont do the crime if you cant do the time" 8)
Because we have a charter of human rights that should be adhered to. Once you start disregarding one right you're putting all other rights at risk. No matter what your views on high paid celebrities are, they have just as much of a claim to these rights as you or me.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

MM99 wrote:
augie wrote:

u mad?

Because we have a charter of human rights that should be adhered to. Once you start disregarding one right you're putting all other rights at risk. No matter what your views on high paid celebrities are, they have just as much of a claim to these rights as you or me.
There is no right to privacy in British law.