First Denilson, now Bendtner...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JW79

First Denilson, now Bendtner...

Post by JW79 »

...pinch me, I must be dreaming!

http://www.teamtalk.com/arsenal/6946432 ... senal-exit

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. Had a quick scan and couldn't see it.

Now all we need is Almunia, Diaby...hell, you know the rest of the list!

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Great news, Although it would be a shame to lose the greatest stiker in the world :lol:

Now for the rest to F,,, O,,

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

great news!
We want your exit as well, Bender!

biglunn

Post by biglunn »

Absolutely fantastic!

I was worried that Wenger had overloaded the team with so many overpaid mediocre players that it would be too difficult to get rid of them! Forget the cab fare - Id be happy to put him on my shoulders and carry him to wherever he wants to go!

Word of warning though - if overpaid mediocre players are wanting to move on, what does that say about the state of things behind the scene in the squad? What does this say about Wenger and the lack of confidence in him from the players?? If doughnuts like Bendy and crab are wanting to go, what is the thoughts of some of our better players? :?
Last edited by biglunn on Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

please go soon and take a few others with you ,
overated useless prick :twisted:

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Well 2 down perhaps someone's been reading the posts on here,but its funny how there saying they wanna quit,just before they get thrown out ? ? :wink: ......

Post by 1886 »

Good riddance, I wonder where the worlds best forward will go next? :? :wink:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

"We've got the best player in the world..."

Not for much longer hopefully :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I'm loving this mass exodus of shite! :lol:

First Denilson :lol: ... then Bendtner :-P ... who next? Almunia demanding a move? Vela maybe? Rosicky? Diaby? EBOUE!! :barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

g88ner wrote:I'm loving this mass exodus of shite! :lol:

First Denilson :lol: ... then Bendtner :-P ... who next? Almunia demanding a move? Vela maybe? Rosicky? Diaby? EBOUE!! :barscarf:
They're all gonna walk straight into the Barca first team don't you know! :lol: Or so they'd have you believe...

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

This is great news because Wenger wont sell the poor players unless they ask to leave. Lets hope a few more leave.
Shame the manager wont quit though.

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

:D Is it Christmas??????...we have one deluded c**t wanting to leave now a second.These wonder kids Wenger put SOOOO much emphasis on to dominate the P/L for years are pissing off because their haven't won anything or not playing regular even if there best striker the world has ever seen just shows how isolated from reality these arseholes are!!!!!.

Don't forget to take the rest of the shite with you Bendy when you end up at some mickey mouse team.

FrenchGun

Post by FrenchGun »

I think my best memory of Bender was vs. Liverpool in CL, when he saves Cesc shot on the line. Good bye my majestic Albatross! You might be missed, but not for your footballing abilities...

Denil-crab and now Bender? I guess there's still some kind of justice in this footballing world!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

There is a god :barscarf: first Denilshit and now Bender. :barscarf: although it's clear how things are definately not well behind the scenes now.

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

1886 wrote:Good riddance, I wonder where the worlds best forward will go next? :? :wink:
Back to birmingham probably...