Cesc says...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

And unfortunately he's probably right. :cry: :cry:

M-50

Post by M-50 »

If this article is true :roll:

then Wenger will never change his policy. If he wouldn't do it to keep Fabregas, our captain and best player, at the club, then who the f*ck is he going to change for?

We're going downhill at a rate of knots and I can only see it getting worse. And if someone pulls out the "we're a team in re-building mode" - you can fuck right off :shock:

:-P

I've gone from being ultra-positive to SERIOUSLY FUCKING P!SSED OFF

Imagine we aren't even good enough to contest a league title this year. That's fucking depressing, fustrating and really SH!TE

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who? :roll:

Fuck him. He's old news.

Of course that doesn't mean the little quitter is wrong though. But, for fucks sake, we the fans have been saying this for years... :(

I just wish he had had the balls to say "Wenger is the problem" rather than just blame the money, which is a cop out IMHO.

Anyway, who is he again...? :roll: :wink: :wink:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

cesc fabregas can suck my hairy balls :evil:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:cesc fabregas can suck my hairy balls :evil:
So that's where all the hair is going? :?

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Despite only joining Barca in August, Fabregas has already won the Supercopa de Espana and UEFA Super Cup
This really fucks me off. Ones the version of the Charity shield, and ones a jumped up friendly.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

rigsby wrote:
Despite only joining Barca in August, Fabregas has already won the Supercopa de Espana and UEFA Super Cup
This really fucks me off. Ones the version of the Charity shield, and ones a jumped up friendly.
Need to be in it to win it.... How were they in it? They won some big pots.

Arsene Knows. :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Fuck off Cesc you quitter *word censored*.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

1989 wrote:Fuck off Cesc you quitter c**t.
:awnker:

such hostility shown to our previous captain . can you honestly blame him for leaving us for the best team in the world ? he's just telling us what we already know :?

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Why should Cecs waste his talent on our lack of ambition?

We quit on him not the other way round.

Post by 1989 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
1989 wrote:Fuck off Cesc you quitter c**t.
:awnker:

such hostility shown to our previous captain . can you honestly blame him for leaving us for the best team in the world ? he's just telling us what we already know :?
Cesc played like a coward in his last year here and showed fuck all commitment. The way he forced the move will always leave a bad taste too.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Cesc joined a club whose ambition is to finish higher than 4th every season and took a wage cut.Unlike our *word censored* of a manager he wanted to win trophies

augie

Post by augie »

Cockerill's chin wrote:Why should Cecs waste his talent on our lack of ambition?

We quit on him not the other way round.

:high5:

Seriously 1989, you need to re-evaluate your mindset - being a player is totally different from being a fan in that we are in with this club for the long haul and can afford to wait around for trophies but players have a short career and the very best players are driven by an ambition to win things and for that reason cesc was 100% right to leave us. Do you honestly believe that cesc should piss his career away with us and be expected to carry wankers like diaby, bendtner, song etc on his back season after season ? If you do then you need to have a chat with yourself buddy

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I'd say he's pretty much spot on to be honest.

Imagine you find yourself, as an Arsenal fan, playing for say Inter Milan in 2002. You're doing OK but not really setting the footballing world alight. In 2003/4, the Arsenal Invincibles team want to sign you. You have the opportunity to play with Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Gilberto & co. You gonna turn them down to stay with Inter who are just about muddling along?

Have to say that I don't really agree with the hating on Cesc. The guy was far & away our best player yet he was surrounded by utter dross. No wonder he wanted out...