FRIMPONG DENCH

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babatunde

FRIMPONG DENCH

Post by Babatunde »

Just been watching that joker Wenger on French tv. He gave an interview before in which he hinted that he was unhappy at Frimpong's attitude, when asked about the Nasri incident.

Now. I like Frimpong. He has guts and unlike other pussies he fights for the cause. When he gets sent off its for bring committed (and reckless I admit) in a tackle.

With rumours of a Chelsea bid of £10mil in Jan I am genuinely concerned he could be sold. What angers me is that Frimpong obviously has a personality and courage. Such qualities aren't tolerated at FC Arsene though are they?

Frimpong attitude is criticised yet workshy wankers like Denilson, Song and Chamakh stroll around carefree. Aaaah yes, all Frenchies. I'm annoyed Wenger seemed more concerned by poor Nasri than his own player?

Diaby gets sent off at St James for being a c**** but gets rewarded with a Wenger BJ afterwards. I genuinely fear Frimpong might befall the same fate as Lass Diarra. Just a hunch here....if the Chelsea offer is 10 mil then with Coquelin being French, quite sure he'd sell non?

HashKads

Re: FRIMPONG DENCH

Post by HashKads »

Babatunde wrote:Just been watching that joker Wenger on French tv. He gave an interview before in which he hinted that he was unhappy at Frimpong's attitude, when asked about the Nasri incident.

Now. I like Frimpong. He has guts and unlike other pussies he fights for the cause. When he gets sent off its for bring committed (and reckless I admit) in a tackle.

With rumours of a Chelsea bid of £10mil in Jan I am genuinely concerned he could be sold. What angers me is that Frimpong obviously has a personality and courage. Such qualities aren't tolerated at FC Arsene though are they?

Frimpong attitude is criticised yet workshy wankers like Denilson, Song and Chamakh stroll around carefree. Aaaah yes, all Frenchies. I'm annoyed Wenger seemed more concerned by poor Nasri than his own player?

Diaby gets sent off at St James for being a c**** but gets rewarded with a Wenger BJ afterwards. I genuinely fear Frimpong might befall the same fate as Lass Diarra. Just a hunch here....if the Chelsea offer is 10 mil then with Coquelin being French, quite sure he'd sell non?
:coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

REB

Post by REB »

coquelin is the better player but i do like frimpong and it is nice to see someone with a bit of passion on the field of play.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Wenger will not sell Frimpong to Chelsea.

And as someone said, Coquellin is by far the better player.

STLgooner89

Re: FRIMPONG DENCH

Post by STLgooner89 »

Babatunde wrote:Just been watching that joker Wenger on French tv. He gave an interview before in which he hinted that he was unhappy at Frimpong's attitude, when asked about the Nasri incident.

Ehhh, maybe in the future but can't see anything happening anytime soon to affect his arsenal career. May I ask why you watch so much french football and tv though? Is it just to better follow Wenger and keep an eye on future french-african recruits 8)

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

There's no way Frimpong will be sold to Chelsea.

Since when were Denilson, Song and Chamakh frenchie's?

Take your point though although I don't believe Wenger would be upset at Frimpong for winding Nasri up, maybe he needs to be seen to be concerned, you can't rewrite history and make out that Wenger is anti players that like to mix it up, granted recently there hasn't been many of that ilk but he has embraced them before.

RioGooner

Post by RioGooner »

Coquelin is better, Frimpong needs to be broke in premier league level and he would raelly benefit with a loan.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

the nasri frimpong incident(s) were a bit of fun, but it is bordering unprofessional. Frimong is young so will be given some leeway.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

RioGooner wrote:Coquelin is better, Frimpong needs to be broke in premier league level and he would raelly benefit with a loan.
Both legends in the making, I can't wait to see them dominate the lge in a year or two :wink: :lol:
only joking gunnersaurus

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

It's ok Sid, I shall remind you of it in a few years, I never forget :lol: :barscarf:

Highbury1965

Post by Highbury1965 »

Coquelin is the better player. I dont know why I have this thought but I really feel that Frimpong just stuck his finger up at Nasri as he knew he would be photographed with "Dench" across his chest for a bit of free advertising.

Maybe my cynical side coming out but well...

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Highbury1965 wrote:Coquelin is the better player. I dont know why I have this thought but I really feel that Frimpong just stuck his finger up at Nasri as he knew he would be photographed with "Dench" across his chest for a bit of free advertising.

Maybe my cynical side coming out but well...
Perhaps it's because you read a piece of speculative bollocks in one of the papers or online earlier in the day?

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/535468246?-19387

:oops: :oops: :roll:

Post by 1989 »

Coquelin might be the better footballer but he ain't the better player.