henry says sorry

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AFCasap

henry says sorry

Post by AFCasap »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... l-fan.html

well done thierry....now direct your swearing and anger at the real problem
WENGER AND HIS SHIT SQUAD!!!

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

TH has blotted his copybook in my opinion.

He's here for less than two months. It shouldn't be up to him to tell the players to applaud the crowd and he shouldn't have a go at fans who have watched that dross all season, seen us lose two away games against mediocre opposition after taking the lead and concede more goals away from home than any other team.

He might want to take those diving boots off so he can run a bit faster.

During the game the fans appeared to get behind the team (they've been fantastic all season) and, imo, they are entitled to have a go at the team at the end of the match.

OOKed

Post by OOKed »

Henry quit the club in 2007 because he fancied Barcelona more. Maybe it was the challenge, maybe it was the opportunity, maybe it was just the money; or a bit of all three. Whatever his reasons, he found a club that he preferred to Arsenal and he left: that is what separates him from the steadfast souls who made the journey to Wales in red and white on Sunday.
They will never discover a football club to better Arsenal. There is no fiscal incentive that could persuade them to desert, no run of form that would make a rival more appealing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Henry.html

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

if you pay hundreds of pounds to travel to wales for a sunday evening game, taking up a huge amount of personal time, as long as you support the team during the 90 mins you should be able to direct whatever you want after the whistle.

Henry was wrong, i myself called that useless prick Walcott every name under the sun!!

augie

Post by augie »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:if you pay hundreds of pounds to travel to wales for a sunday evening game, taking up a huge amount of personal time, as long as you support the team during the 90 mins you should be able to direct whatever you want after the whistle.

Henry was wrong, i myself called that useless prick Walcott every name under the sun!!

Absolutely correct 8)

It is yet another example of how henry views himself as a major authority at the club and has somehow elevated himself as spokesperson :roll: I thought rvp was poor on sunday and it does make you wonder if he feel's undermined by henry's return.
Personally I dont have any real problem with henry fcuking off to barca a few years ago - what I did have a problem with was his attitude in the last 12-18 months before he left and if he is gonna return with a similar attitude then he can fcuk off back to america as far as I am concerned 8)

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Some fucking fan of the club he is. Still love the geezer but he's got no right whatsoever to be saying that to the people who pay his disgustingly high wages

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

I can't understand why Theo get's so much stick. It is not his fault he's not very good at football but at least he tries! If Arsenal offered me a contract I think I'd selflishly have to take it even though there are better players out there and it would be up to the manager whether to pick me or not. As long as I gave 100% every game and in training and don't whore myself out to others teams then what more could I do??! Players like Arshavin who have the talent but can't be arsed should be the focus of such abuse. Theo applauds the fans every game and didn't deserve that, Wenger did.

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

Goonanana wrote:I can't understand why Theo get's so much stick. It is not his fault he's not very good at football but at least he tries! If Arsenal offered me a contract I think I'd selflishly have to take it even though there are better players out there and it would be up to the manager whether to pick me or not. As long as I gave 100% every game and in training and don't whore myself out to others teams then what more could I do??! Players like Arshavin who have the talent but can't be arsed should be the focus of such abuse. Theo applauds the fans every game and didn't deserve that, Wenger did.
i don't want a "not very good trier" getting paid 65k and wanting 85k....he knows he's not a footballer and shits himself all the time in case he fucks up and makes a mug of himself...which he does very well....he applauds the fans yes "thank you for my money fans "....how the fuck can we be involved with this kind of dross

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Fact is Theo put the ball in the net on Sunday, and wasn't responsible for the two shocking goals given away. Yeah he was shit, but so was RVP and they both did what they're expected to do and scored.

He doesn't pick himself, and there's effort there. Bollock someone who doesn't put a shift in.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Henry can go fuck himself

Everyone pissing thmeselves about him scoring against championship Leeds last week and now this :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Goonanana wrote:I can't understand why Theo get's so much stick. It is not his fault he's not very good at football but at least he tries! If Arsenal offered me a contract I think I'd selflishly have to take it even though there are better players out there and it would be up to the manager whether to pick me or not. As long as I gave 100% every game and in training and don't whore myself out to others teams then what more could I do??! Players like Arshavin who have the talent but can't be arsed should be the focus of such abuse. Theo applauds the fans every game and didn't deserve that, Wenger did.
:lol: :lol: I've missed that...Theo is the new eboue

:wink:

REB

Post by REB »

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

The ones who brave the freezing cold to follow Arsenal to Swansea. The shivering statues who occasionally spring to life, and when they do are entitled to be heard.

is he having a pop?

:? :lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Oh dear, maybe the banner should be draped over his staue. :wink:

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

This is why he shouldnt have came back, its not even a week and our spoilt fans are bollocking him.

If the players didn't applaud the fans, some of you lot would be crying and whinging for weeks on here.

Yes he was wrong but at least he had the bollocks to apologise. Unlike most our shit support, they were as shit as the team on Sunday they didn't deserve any applause. Its almost as if some people go to these games to feel superior, and if they dont get praised they lose the plot.