FULHAM HOME GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

FULHAM HOME GAME

Post by REB »

up next,first of 3 home games in a row , another tough game i suppose but we should win :wink:

SteveO 35

Re: FULHAM HOME GAME

Post by SteveO 35 »

1-0 with a 75th minute penalty

There's Only One Arsene Wenger

:barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

After our "great response" tonight (Wenger's words :roll:) where we played "very well" (Wenger, again :oops: ) I think we have nothing else to prove... we're back on track! 4th place trophy here we come! :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:After our "great response" tonight (Wenger's words :roll:) where we played "very well" (Wenger, again :oops: ) I think we have nothing else to prove... we're back on track! 4th place trophy here we come! :barscarf:
Not if West Brom have anything to do with it mate :wink: :D :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Loss

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

1-1. Another goal down and then bigger all till a late scrappy equaliser.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
g88ner wrote:After our "great response" tonight (Wenger's words :roll:) where we played "very well" (Wenger, again :oops: ) I think we have nothing else to prove... we're back on track! 4th place trophy here we come! :barscarf:
Not if West Brom have anything to do with it mate :wink: :D :barscarf:
It won't last!!! :banghead: :banghead: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:1-1. Another goal down and then bigger all till a late scrappy equaliser.
Will that be enough for There's Only One Arsene Wenger or will it need to be 3 points?

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Berbatoff will get a few (however you spell his name) so not holding much hope....

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Redsenga1 wrote:Berbatoff will get a few (however you spell his name) so not holding much hope....
I think we should have signed Berbatov as part of the RvP deal :oops: :oops: .... I take it I'm the only one? :? :lol:

As far as cheap signings go (which is all we're looking for most of the time :( ) there's surely few strikers better than him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We will be so 'leggy' and lacking a bit of Mental sharpness and mental strength - at least that's what the Myopic one will say.

Fulham will stuff us...1 - 2. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

g88ner wrote:
Redsenga1 wrote:Berbatoff will get a few (however you spell his name) so not holding much hope....
I think we should have signed Berbatov as part of the RvP deal :oops: :oops: .... I take it I'm the only one? :? :lol:

As far as cheap signings go (which is all we're looking for most of the time :( ) there's surely few strikers better than him.
Agreed would of made the 17th interesting now I am just concerned that they may thump us but ever the optimist!!! Anyway draw at home for Fulham game....

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

g88ner wrote:

He might not view us as competitors and even pity us at times but make no mistakes... Ferguson wouldn't piss on Arsenal if we were on fire. We gave them our best player and he wouldn't sell us his 5th-choice striker.

Post by 1989 »

Away win.

Herd

Post by Herd »

BERBATOV my arse , a win now they have got rid of Bobby Zamora or I'd be predicting 1-0 Fulham win !