Dortmund Home Game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Dortmund Home Game

Post by clockender1 »

not sure how i feel about this - we are on a decent run, playing some nice football and a win would keep it going...but i want more than anything for Giroud, Ramsey and Ozzy not get injured.

i think this will be a tough game, but if we get at them early doors and they need a win more than we do after their loss to Napoli who are against the group whipping boys, we could open them up.

they'll be well organised and tough to break down, but i'm going for 2-0.

Giroud and Ozzy.

and hopefully a rest for both in the last 20, Palace up next then Liverpool, Chelsea and United. could be a great November or a fall apart one AGAIN,

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Re: Dortmund Game

Post by LDB »

We're high on confidence and we're gonna fuck this lot up. The way to beat these german sides is to sign lots of germans :barscarf: :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

LDB wrote:We're high on confidence and we're gonna fuck this lot up. The way to beat these german sides is to sign lots of germans :barscarf: :barscarf:
both Giroud and Cazorla speak German too - Ozil was actually introduced to Wenger in German by Giroud.

wibble

Post by wibble »

clockender1 wrote:
LDB wrote:We're high on confidence and we're gonna fuck this lot up. The way to beat these german sides is to sign lots of germans :barscarf: :barscarf:
both Giroud and Cazorla speak German too - Ozil was actually introduced to Wenger in German by Giroud.
I also heard Ramsey went on holiday to Germany this summer-it all makes sense now :wink:

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Another Napoli like performance and it's job done.

:barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

They beat Hannover 1-0 today, no idea how they're playing though really. Maybe Tomas can shed some light...

2-2

SoreSack

Post by SoreSack »

not looking forward to this one to be honest , they could seriously fuck us up.

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

clockender1 wrote:
but hadn't Arsene spoken to Ozil before we ever signed Giroud?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SoreSack wrote:not looking forward to this one to be honest , they could seriously fuck us up.
Could, but any sort of win for us and that should be qualification secured.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

This is a Flamini game lets hope he's fit

Post by 1989 »

They have Gundogan and Piszczek missing which is a big blow for them as they're two of their most important players.

This will be tough. They're better than Napoli and will put up a stronger challenge. Think we'll nick it by the 1 goal.

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

Dan_85 wrote:They beat Hannover 1-0 today, no idea how they're playing though really. Maybe Tomas can shed some light...

2-2
Today was a so called 'working win' (not sure if it is the 1:1 translation). Not sure about the level the team playes. Two weeks ago they played better against Mönchengladbach but lost. Important no more injuries.

Will be an interesting game, first of the PL against second of the BL. Özil is a key player and he knows the German Bundesliga style. I think we have an open issue with you :wink: thinking about the last CL clash, two years ago.

2:1 Borussia :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Thomas

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

StuartL wrote:
SoreSack wrote:not looking forward to this one to be honest , they could seriously fuck us up.
Could, but any sort of win for us and that should be qualification secured.

This.. 8)

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

I feel Reus and Lewendowski will be handfull this game, lets hope we are as solid defensively as we were against Napoli :barscarf: .

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Hmmmm I wonder :rubchin: they are ***** we are ***** game will be ***** :barscarf: