New Year Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
BournemouthRED

New Year Thread

Post by BournemouthRED »

If you had told me that Arsenal would be top at the end of 2013 after 'that' game against villa i wouldve laughed my head off!

So with this new year i am again forcing myself to be positive about the Arsenal, been sat at home for nearly 2 weeks after knee surgery and have missed already the chavs game and now i shall miss the cardiff and scum game :banghead:

So i when i finally get back to my seat in block 6 i am going to appreciate it :barscarf:

Happy new year you miserable fuckers, cheer up it could be worse!

we could be spurs :lol: 8)

REB

Re: New Year Thread

Post by REB »

happy new year to all who post and even to those that come on here for a read :mrgreen:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

REB wrote:happy new year to all who post and even to those that come on here for a read :mrgreen:

+1

Happy New Year SUCKERS

:barscarf:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

happy new year douchebags. here's hoping for a great 2014 for all.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Happy Hogmany Everyone!!!
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Very Best Wishes To All for 2014.

Personally I will be relieved to see the end of 2013. It has been one of, if not the most difficult year of my life so far...So here's to:

Good Health, Good Fortune and Peace On Earth AND Of Course Arsenal Winning a Trophy (Please God let it be the Prem!) this year!

:barscarf: :cheers: :barscarf:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Happy New Year to you all.

Personally 2013 was the worst year I've had for a very long time, probably the worst ever. I'm praying that 2014 sees a change of fortune!

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Quiet new year for me and Mrs TG, children in bed so about to watch Life of Brian.

I'll be doing the drinking for both of us as we are just 6weeks away from a new addition to the gooner family.

That's what I'm hopefully looking forward to this new year and a trophy for God's (and Osama's) own team would be nice too.

Anyway, Happy New year for all forum lads/ladettes even the AKB's and ADKB's :-P :barscarf:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

2013 was by far the strangest year of my life, great highs with the massive massive low of losing my Mum at the beginning of the year. Here's hoping for better in 2014 :barscarf: