Man Utd (H) Wednesday 12th February

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
UlsterGooner

Man Utd (H) Wednesday 12th February

Post by UlsterGooner »

I would say we need to bounce back after today but we all know whats going to happen

p206ab

Re: Man Utd (H) Wednesday 12th February

Post by p206ab »

Judas will score. That's for sure. :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

It is a sign of the depression around here now that it has taken so long for somebody to start a next game thread - normally the next game thread starts within minutes but today almost 2 hours passed before this thread was opened :shock:

Earlier in the week I suggested that I would rather win on Wednesday night v manure than beating the victims in hubcap land - right now, in the aftermath of that debacle, I'm not sure if I give a flying fcuk :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

0-0 ..

silus

Post by silus »

If they don't win this it is all the proof needed that this team is incapable of winning when it matters in big games..the mancs are shit and there for the taking.

I thought we'd lose today (but not as badly as we did) and win this one, but after the bottle job against the mickeys I'm going for 1-0 defeat granny shagger to score.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of shite :barscarf:

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

We're better than them, and we will win :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Going to this game with my dad, was buzzing for it but after today I feel less enthusiastic :banghead:

Anyway I'm praying that we bounce back and hammer these bastards! Onwards and upwards :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We're going to get fucking pasted and the little boy inside and the granny shagger will piss all over us

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Talk of a 'collapse' happening after one game is the sort of bollocks only perpetuated by simple folk like Steve-O, but a loss here - especially being at home - would eat away what little confidence remains after today :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Robin_L wrote:Talk of a 'collapse' happening after one game is the sort of bollocks only perpetuated by simple folk like Steve-O, but a loss here - especially being at home - would eat away what little confidence remains after today :?
Oh dear little man. Please get back to the coursework or at least get a grown up to read some of the long words for you. Think you might find I predicted the long unbeaten run after we lost to Villa, and also all of the wins post the 6-3 at City. Still never let let the truth get in the way of your bedtime story. Go back to the Fulham thread from week 2 if you must. Think you might find I called us unbeaten till manure away weeks later whilst the masses thought we'd be in the bottom half

Cheer up chap. When we go six games unbeaten in April an May you can start jerking off again

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

For fucks sake Robin L and SteveO give it a fucking rest :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:For fucks sake Robin L and SteveO give it a fucking rest :roll:
Honestly just tell WUM chops to block me.

I know IT is confusing for kids but I'm sure step by step instructions can be read to him by an adult.

Maybe he'll call me a *word censored* again for the tenth time.......zzzzzz.......zzzzzzs

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Once again we will absolutely bottle a big game, fail to turn up and be our timid selves whilst United coast to victory. But then we'll go and beat Sunderland and all will be rosy once again. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rinse and repeat every single season. We can't beat the best, therefore we will never be the best and never win anything again until something rather drastic happens.

markyp

Post by markyp »

a nailed on embarrassment,the best we can hope for is a draw,we will freeze yet again in a big game even though every fucker is beating this shower,WENKER OUT!!! :oops: