toshiba tv

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
the playing mantis

toshiba tv

Post by the playing mantis »

just out of interest why is that thread still visible, but unclickable?

goonersid

Re: toshiba tv

Post by goonersid »

the playing mantis wrote:just out of interest why is that thread still visible, but unclickable?
The clicker is broken.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:just out of interest why is that thread still visible, but unclickable?
One of our Lesser Mods (who will remain nameless) tried to delete it but somehow fucked it up so that the title is still visible but the content is actually gone. We have a top team of IT monkeys looking into how this happened.

Don't we REB?

:lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

lets start a Help required with Toshiba TV thread thread.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:lets start a Help required with Toshiba TV thread thread.
Are you trying to KILL Hlebby??!! :shock:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
One of our Lesser Mods (who will remain nameless) tried to delete it but somehow fucked it up so that the title is still visible but the content is actually gone. We have a top team of IT monkeys looking into how this happened.

Don't we REB?

Why was Rebe... sorry, why was the Mod (who will remain nameless) trying to delete a thread that had been running for 4 pages? :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't we REB?

I came to the right place for help in solving my problem then :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't we REB?

Why was Rebe... sorry, why was the Mod (who will remain nameless) trying to delete a thread that had been running for 4 pages? :shock:
Stupidity? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

I will punch the lights out of anyone who try to expose my son i mean the Mod who fucked up :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:I will punch the lights out of anyone who try to expose my son i mean the Mod who fucked up :box:
:lol: :lol:

I imagine that's not the first time you've had to say that, Barry!! :lol: :wink: :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

why is our hard earned money that goes into this forum not being reinvested in the site team?? we have enough money in the bank to buy at least a couple of Lionel Messi mods but we've still got a set of Diabys and Bendtners :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

skizz_b wrote:why is our hard earned money that goes into this forum not being reinvested in the site team?? we have enough money in the bank to buy at least a couple of Lionel Messi mods but we've still got a set of Diabys and Bendtners :banghead: :banghead:
Messy mods? We have a full compliment as it is! :lol: :wink:

But yes, I am The Pele Mod. Thank you. 8)

Spuddy is the Denilson Mod. :lol: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
skizz_b wrote:why is our hard earned money that goes into this forum not being reinvested in the site team?? we have enough money in the bank to buy at least a couple of Lionel Messi mods but we've still got a set of Diabys and Bendtners :banghead: :banghead:

The great thing about this forum is that you learn something new and interesting every day.

Take today for example, today I learned that Pele was jackeen midget motherfucker with an unhealthy interest in sheep bothering. :shock: :shock: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The great thing about this forum is that you learn something new and interesting every day.

Take today for example, today I learned that Pele was jackeen midget motherfucker with an unhealthy interest in sheep bothering. :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality, Spudslop. 8)