CL Semis 2nd Leg

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gp543

CL Semis

Post by gp543 »

Mourinho setting up defensively as expected. Luiz, Mikel, Lampard all in his midfield.

I hope they get absolutely pounded.

topgoon

Re: CL Semis

Post by topgoon »

gp543 wrote:Mourinho setting up defensively as expected. Luiz, Mikel, Lampard all in his midfield.

I hope they get absolutely pounded.

I can see to tonight's game and Sunday at Anfield being the most turgid Maureen pile of sh*te. Please God let Atletico score early. That would ruin his anti-football tactics.

The most expensive midfield in England and the best he could come up with is Fat Frank and Mikel,ones past it and the other is so limited its untrue :oops:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Diego Costa is one dirty bugger and needs to calm down. Giving chavvy Terry a taste of his own medicine. :twisted:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Czech out. Think it's his elbow. Schwarzer in.

Garcia just kicked cole in the stomach. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I saw the thread name "CL Semis" and thought this would be some sort of advice line as to how to control mine when we qualify again :cry:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Cech injured.
Mourinho: Curtois get to the other side! :lol: :lol:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

What an awful semi with 2 teams full of dirty f**kers

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Anyone surprised at what a shit spectacle this has been? Atletico have stopped trying to clip balls in over the top of a defensive line camped on the edge of their own box and are now just tossing in crosses from 25 yards out on the touchline.

Obviously Chelsea are organised - as always - and we would have been all at sea and probably blown away by Atletico in the first 30 mins. But this is my nagging doubt with Simeone, he has obviously found a very successful formula in Spain and full credit to him for that but will he be able to tactically adjust when he comes up against different styles? Especially a negative but effective bastard like Mourinho.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

northbank123 wrote:Anyone surprised at what a shit spectacle this has been? Atletico have stopped trying to clip balls in over the top of a defensive line camped on the edge of their own box and are now just tossing in crosses from 25 yards out on the touchline.

Obviously Chelsea are organised - as always - and we would have been all at sea and probably blown away by Atletico in the first 30 mins. But this is my nagging doubt with Simeone, he has obviously found a very successful formula in Spain and full credit to him for that but will he be able to tactically adjust when he comes up against different styles? Especially a negative but effective bastard like Mourinho.
He'd certainly do better than 6-0.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Seeing all these wankers constantly hounding the ref just brings home to me how much I detest La Liga and the complete lack of sportsmanship shown at every game

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

If it meant watching this awful shite then I think I will pass on simeone :roll: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Seeing all these wankers constantly hounding the ref just brings home to me how much I detest La Liga and the complete lack of sportsmanship shown at every game
Agree mate and I don't know who has waved more imaginary cards, simeone or his players :roll:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

UEFA's flagship competition with a tw*t behind the goal that some how can't see that every time Atletico face a corner, Mikel's only job is to put arm around Courtois to stop him coming to collect the ball. Anywhere else on the pitch, it's a foul WTF :banghead:

Bloody joke. They might as well have just a ref and no one else because the linos are just as useless.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

All the stars are just f**king lining up for the dippers aren't they....Maureen loses his best Goalie and defender for what looks like medium term injuries just 5 days from a crunch game at Klanfield :roll: :banghead:

WTF do you mean he wouldn't deliberately handle it, his arm was so low the fat f**k looked like he was doing knuckle dragger impressions :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

STFU you tw*t headed commentator

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah the only winners from this shit fest will be Liverpool. Toilet.