Goosebumps and tears of joy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
p206ab

Goosebumps and tears of joy

Post by p206ab »

...all three minutes of it.

I haven't seen anyone post this, but it surely is worth watching. Amazing work. :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mymOoWPBegY

Ricay

Re: Goosebumps and tears of joy

Post by Ricay »

Nice shot of me, my son & our mates at 2.06 :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Soul stirring stuff, the 'evil' that is spoken of is (imo) the boards complacency and their blind faith in a manager who (sadly - Yes Truly, TRULY Sadly) is 7 seasons past his Prime, but refuses to see the truth and bow out with grace.

Glad to see he kept the 'success in failure' bit in.

It's funny but I don't doubt the players passion/s - Neither do I doubt wenger's - But I Do doubt his ability to successfully manage a top Enghlish Prem Team, compared to the younger (new kids on the prem block) managers in the prem his appraoch and methods - though once revolutionary - seem jaded and somewhat antiquated.

Sad :cry: Yes.

But True. :? :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:Soul stirring stuff, the 'evil' that is spoken of is (imo) the boards complacency and their blind faith in a manager who (sadly - Yes Truly, TRULY Sadly) is 7 seasons past his Prime, but refuses to see the truth and bow out with grace.

It's funny but I don't doubt the players passion/s - Neither do I doubt wenger's - But I Do doubt his ability to successfully manage a top Enghlish Prem Team, compared to the younger (new kids on the prem block) managers in the prem his appraoch and methods - though once revolutionary - seem jaded and somewhat antiquated.

I doubt the players passion - tactically wenker is at pub league level of that we all agree, but I still believe that a team with real passion and heart would not ship 6 goals to a goal shy chav team and would not get mullered in every big away game they play :x I place most of the blame on wenker for where our club is nowadays (rightfully so imo), but the players are far from blameless for the collapses in those games

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

OneBardGooner wrote:Soul stirring stuff, the 'evil' that is spoken of is (imo) the boards complacency and their blind faith in a manager who (sadly - Yes Truly, TRULY Sadly) is 7 seasons past his Prime, but refuses to see the truth and bow out with grace.

:redcard: for using the word "prem" three times

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wow another thread started off nicely and then the Wenger bashing starts ,don't we have 1 of those 700 and something pages long.don't think the OP started it out tht way .

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wow another thread started off nicely and then the Wenger bashing starts ,don't we have 1 of those 700 and something pages long.don't think the OP started it out tht way .
Well if Reus being injured and out of the World Cup has a "Wenger Out" angle then anything does.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Still get goosebumps over those Cup final goals :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LDB wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Wow another thread started off nicely and then the Wenger bashing starts ,don't we have 1 of those 700 and something pages long.don't think the OP started it out tht way .
Well if Reus being injured and out of the World Cup has a "Wenger Out" angle then anything does.

Yeah copped tht as well :wink: