SUNDERLAND HOME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Top Londoner

SUNDERLAND HOME

Post by Top Londoner »

Any draw please.
Hull to win at home to Utd.
Bar codes relegated.

C'mon. Get behind the Roker Park boys.

Edit.

Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton O T and Darlington. Not good.
Newcastle still stink of CUNTFACE Pardew, and agent Ashley.
Only Redcar racetrack gets a good mention, from my memory of Tees Valley.

1973. WE-ALL-FUCKING-HATE-LEEDS FA CUP WIN :barscarf:

Us v the Mackems in the 1980's Division One, even in the snow.

DB10'S goal, FA cup 1997. Even their manager Peter Reid, applauded it.

Better support than that supposedly big club down the road Newcunstle.

I got friends and family thereabouts.

Our SAFTC poster needs all the help he can get after repeatedly witnessing his team getting bum raped this season.
imagine if we suffered those kinda scorelines against us? :lol:

WENGER OUT
Last edited by Top Londoner on Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

REB

Re: SUNDERLAND HOME

Post by REB »

i like the mackems , its a charlie hurley thing :barscarf: but i think with the pressure off us now we will win at a canter on wed night.

markyp

Post by markyp »

we must lose otherwise 4th spot wont be secured :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

7-0 to halve City's superior goal difference, next seven on Sunday V WBA as City draw with Saints and we finish second.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Bradywasking wrote:7-0 to halve City's superior goal difference, next seven on Sunday V WBA as City draw with Saints and we finish second.

1-1, it is then

WENGER OUT

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Sunderland wont get another point.But will probably stay up.Thats how shite the prem is.Then sell them Giroud.Well they did take the Prince of Denmark off us

2-0

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Their defence is comedy central. Despite yesterday's mediocre display, I'm actually feeling confident about this one. 3-0, or maybe even more.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Hello Gooners *waves*. Quite looking forward to this one. We're shite, you're not, so we'll probably get battered but the joys of a game in hand is that is virtually a free swing. Obviously we'd take a point, don't fancy going into the last game needing to get something at Chelsea to be certain and I don't trust man united to get the job done, shite though hull are. Main thing for us is not to get battered like, we've got better goal difference than Newcastle but not by much and them relegating us would be unbearable.

Game itself won't be a classic, we'll get stuck in and run about a lot but have very little quality and will look to spoil it. I know people laugh at bendtner but he's got the kind of quality that only Johnson has in our current side. If we stay up it'll be a very hollow victory, don't fancy celebrating being shite yet again, this season has been fucking horrendous; soul sapping, yawn inspiring, incompetence riddled shit, they got a shock after the Leicester game when their lap of "honour" was carried out in front if one man and a dog. We'd all gone to the pub, fuck watching them saunter around showing how much they "appreciate" us, they should have shown that instead of getting fucked up the arse every week, Southampton, villa and palace particularly.

Hope we draw on Wednesday (fat fucking chance of that like) then hope you win the fa cup and finally bring in a couple of top class players so you can compete for the title next season, sick of the fucking sight of Chelsea

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

safcftm wrote:Hello Gooners *waves*. Quite looking forward to this one. We're shite, you're not, so we'll probably get battered but the joys of a game in hand is that is virtually a free swing. Obviously we'd take a point, don't fancy going into the last game needing to get something at Chelsea to be certain and I don't trust man united to get the job done, shite though hull are. Main thing for us is not to get battered like, we've got better goal difference than Newcastle but not by much and them relegating us would be unbearable.

Game itself won't be a classic, we'll get stuck in and run about a lot but have very little quality and will look to spoil it. I know people laugh at bendtner but he's got the kind of quality that only Johnson has in our current side. If we stay up it'll be a very hollow victory, don't fancy celebrating being shite yet again, this season has been fucking horrendous; soul sapping, yawn inspiring, incompetence riddled shit, they got a shock after the Leicester game when their lap of "honour" was carried out in front if one man and a dog. We'd all gone to the pub, fuck watching them saunter around showing how much they "appreciate" us, they should have shown that instead of getting fucked up the arse every week, Southampton, villa and palace particularly.

Well said that man.....let's hope for a dream set of results ...Hull win,Sports Direct FC lose and go down and we limp into 3rd place

Hope we draw on Wednesday (fat fucking chance of that like) then hope you win the fa cup and finally bring in a couple of top class players so you can compete for the title next season, sick of the fucking sight of Chelsea

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

AKB are going to reach orgasm if we get a win and secure third spot.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

going to this one

expecting a pitch invasion at the very least should we heroically hang for a 0-0 draw to secure 3rd spot :lol:
that actually would be the best result as it will give the Sunderland fans something to cheer too :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

safcftm wrote:Hello Gooners *waves*. Quite looking forward to this one. We're sh1te, you're not, so we'll probably get battered but the joys of a game in hand is that is virtually a free swing. Obviously we'd take a point, don't fancy going into the last game needing to get something at Chelsea to be certain and I don't trust man united to get the job done, sh1te though hull are. Main thing for us is not to get battered like, we've got better goal difference than Newcastle but not by much and them relegating us would be unbearable.

Game itself won't be a classic, we'll get stuck in and run about a lot but have very little quality and will look to spoil it. I know people laugh at bendtner but he's got the kind of quality that only Johnson has in our current side. If we stay up it'll be a very hollow victory, don't fancy celebrating being sh1te yet again, this season has been fuking horrendous; soul sapping, yawn inspiring, incompetence riddled sh1t, they got a shock after the Leicester game when their lap of "honour" was carried out in front if one man and a dog. We'd all gone to the pub, fuk watching them saunter around showing how much they "appreciate" us, they should have shown that instead of getting fuked up the arse every week, Southampton, villa and palace particularly.

Hope we draw on Wednesday (fat fuking chance of that like) then hope you win the fa cup and finally bring in a couple of top class players so you can compete for the title next season, sick of the fuking sight of Chelsea
**Keep it tight for the first 20-25 mins with two banks of 4 squeezing the space in your half and negating our tippy tappy. Then, once you have a foothold in the game, attack us down the wings and stand up crosses to the back posts against either full back. Rinse. Repeat.

Oh and any corners, set pieces you have should give you a 70/30 chance of a goal.

**I have attained this knowledge with a combined total of zero days in management, to be used at your discretion. 8)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

rodders999 wrote:
safcftm wrote:Hello Gooners *waves*. Quite looking forward to this one. We're sh1te, you're not, so we'll probably get battered but the joys of a game in hand is that is virtually a free swing. Obviously we'd take a point, don't fancy going into the last game needing to get something at Chelsea to be certain and I don't trust man united to get the job done, sh1te though hull are. Main thing for us is not to get battered like, we've got better goal difference than Newcastle but not by much and them relegating us would be unbearable.

Game itself won't be a classic, we'll get stuck in and run about a lot but have very little quality and will look to spoil it. I know people laugh at bendtner but he's got the kind of quality that only Johnson has in our current side. If we stay up it'll be a very hollow victory, don't fancy celebrating being sh1te yet again, this season has been fuking horrendous; soul sapping, yawn inspiring, incompetence riddled sh1t, they got a shock after the Leicester game when their lap of "honour" was carried out in front if one man and a dog. We'd all gone to the pub, fuk watching them saunter around showing how much they "appreciate" us, they should have shown that instead of getting fuked up the arse every week, Southampton, villa and palace particularly.

Hope we draw on Wednesday (fat fuking chance of that like) then hope you win the fa cup and finally bring in a couple of top class players so you can compete for the title next season, sick of the fuking sight of Chelsea
**Keep it tight for the first 20-25 mins with two banks of 4 squeezing the space in your half and negating our tippy tappy. Then, once you have a foothold in the game, attack us down the wings and stand up crosses to the back posts against either full back. Rinse. Repeat.

Oh and any corners, set pieces you have should give you a 70/30 chance of a goal.

**I have attained this knowledge with a combined total of zero days in management, to be used at your discretion. 8)

:lol: Thanks for that mate, I'll pass it on to Advocaat! In the spirit of fairness I've researched your best game plan and confirm that it is as follows:

Pass the ball about and wait for one of our hideously slow defenders to leave a massive yawning gap, fall on their arse, dither on the ball and get dispossessed and/ or fuck the ball into their own net. We have one quick defender (van aanholt) but don't worry, he'll charge up the flank for no discernable reason and then be two miles out of position when we inevitably lose the ball.

Defend by the vastly technical tactic of having people standing in defence, safe in the knowledge that we don't create chances if we are blocked by people standing there and don't score unless a shot deflects off Danny Graham's arse our Defoe's hand.

Recommended bet of the match: Cattermole will get booked

augie

Post by augie »

safcftm wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol: Thanks for that mate, I'll pass it on to Advocaat! In the spirit of fairness I've researched your best game plan and confirm that it is as follows:

Pass the ball about and wait for one of our hideously slow defenders to leave a massive yawning gap, fall on their arse, dither on the ball and get dispossessed and/ or fuck the ball into their own net. We have one quick defender (van aanholt) but don't worry, he'll charge up the flank for no discernable reason and then be two miles out of position when we inevitably lose the ball.

Defend by the vastly technical tactic of having people standing in defence, safe in the knowledge that we don't create chances if we are blocked by people standing there and don't score unless a shot deflects off Danny Graham's arse our Defoe's hand.

Recommended bet of the match: Cattermole will get booked

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

wouldnt this game be a good opportunity to play Chesney so that he will be ready for the FA Cup final?