FATHER'S DAY SOLVED!!!

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Step

FATHER'S DAY SOLVED!!!

Post by Step »

If you have a dad aged 50+ who likes his music and The Gooners this could be the answer to your last minute panic!!!
Covers the glorious period 1970 to 1983 (tongue in cheek) with many a Gooner reference.
10/10 review from the Gooner plus 4* Shindig Mag and 9/10 Vive Le Rock and all for under a tenner!

FROM GLAM TO THE JAM Available from olddogbooks.net or at Revolution Records Royston, Dial Lane Book Shop Ipswich. The Two Tone Village/Museum Coventry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Step

Re: FATHER'S DAY SOLVED!!!

Post by Step »

!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Step wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:45 am
If you have a dad aged 50+ who likes his music and The Gooners this could be the answer to your last minute panic!!!
Covers the glorious period 1970 to 1983 (tongue in cheek) with many a Gooner reference.
10/10 review from the Gooner plus 4* Shindig Mag and 9/10 Vive Le Rock and all for under a tenner!

FROM GLAM TO THE JAM Available from olddogbooks.net or at Revolution Records Royston, Dial Lane Book Shop Ipswich. The Two Tone Village/Museum Coventry.
Nice mate, may treat myself or drop a big hint to my daughters

Step

Post by Step »

Cheers Stuart.
Clearly a man with great taste!
Step

Step

Post by Step »

A readable review!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Step wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 9:45 pm
Cheers Stuart.
Clearly a man with great taste!
Step
Not sure I want to relive the 78 and 80 cup finals all over again but I’m a huge fan of the music 🎵 of that era

:barscarf:

Step

Post by Step »

Still time to grab this before Father's Day (and while stocks last)
If (like Stuart) you are a Gooner. love the music of this period and can stomach a few of the less publicised Gooner moments then this is for you.
It will wipe away the disappointment of finishing runners up again!!! Think David Coleman. stanchions, Ritchie Benaud, The Clash, The Flashing Blade, Randall & Hopkirk Deceased, The Jam, England V Scotland, Shoestring, obscure charts , village cricket, village football, village rivalry, youth clubs and discos . It's all there!!!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Step wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:27 pm
Still time to grab this before Father's Day (and while stocks last)
If (like Stuart) you are a Gooner. love the music of this period and can stomach a few of the less publicised Gooner moments then this is for you.
It will wipe away the disappointment of finishing runners up again!!! Think David Coleman. stanchions, Ritchie Benaud, The Clash, The Flashing Blade, Randall & Hopkirk Deceased, The Jam, England V Scotland, Shoestring, obscure charts , village cricket, village football, village rivalry, youth clubs and discos . It's all there!!!
Got my copy today, will look forward to reading it mate after I’ve finished my 2 other books currently on the go :barscarf: