Do we miss RVP more than Henry?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
dtjenkins

Do we miss RVP more than Henry?

Post by dtjenkins »

I think we do...discuss.......

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Yes. *At the moment* Henry has lost his physical shape, magic and cheekyness. Let us hope (believe) that it is a temporary thing.

At the moment (crocked foot aside) RvP has all the confidence and fitness of youth. But Henry is still important and we should be careful not to throw him out to the wolves after he showed such loyalty in staying. Just remember the invincible season and the ones around it. What an amazing player Henry is and an important psychological tool as well as a goalscorer.

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Yes in my opinion we do. I know a lot has been said about Henry under performing for us this season and I do agree with these thoughts.

But he is our captain! He should get the team going when we're 1 - 0 down but he doesn't - like we needed a captain to help us last night against PSV.

Robin van Persie is a great player and I for one think he been by far a better player than Henry this season. It would be cruel to let RvP sit on the bench when he comes back from injury though. If Wenger does do this then I imagine Robin will go

Or maybe it's time to sell TH14...