Boss Bergkamp

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tenementfunster5

Boss Bergkamp

Post by tenementfunster5 »

My mate told me on the way back from Cardiff that Dennis is dong his coaching badges anyone know if this is the case?
I was under the impression that he had no interest in becoming a manager, has he changed his mind? Dennis has always been my choice to take over from mr. Wenger as he has the same footballing philosophy. Get Steve Bould as his assistant and that wouldbe the Dream team.

Romana

Post by Romana »

Haven't heard anything like that but always thought Tony Adams would come back and manage or do some coaching

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The great thing about Wenger was when he came to Arsenal he was an outsider. Just because someone was a great player for a club is no guarentee for success as a manger. The top 4 clubs in England all have foriegn mangers that says it all.

legend10

Post by legend10 »

all 4 managers of the top clubs in premiership were not great players

but managers they are awsome (it hurts me to say that of the other 3).

great players dont always make great managers.

but if any great player can be a great manager then dennis can ,he walks on water you know.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

His footballing philosophy would be jis greatest attribute thats why I would have Steve Bould as his assistant to do all the coaching/tactics and Dennis could concentrate on making players play the right way. The Wenger way. He said that he left Inter for Arsenal because he didn't like the defensive style and the premiership was more offensive. Doesn't this attitude remind you of a certain Frenchman.