A Carling Cup Final Ticket Story (Feb 27)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

A Carling Cup Final Ticket Story (Feb 27)

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter... and the moral of this tale is - keep your address details registered with the club up to date!!! :wink:

legend10

Post by legend10 »

well done the royal mail

brilliant job

gooner Erol

Ticket story

Post by gooner Erol »

Great story! the one thing i was not surprised about was the attitude of the Arsenal Box Office what is it about the people who work in there....they are SO unhelpful & are a closed shop,you try making a complaint against someone in there & watch them close rank.
I remember last season when tickets for Real Madrid away had just gone on sale,i asked at the window gingerly...only to be shot down with 'you won't get a ticket if you have under 40 credits!'......What!!!...i got one with 25 credits thanks!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

And I bet they were all there in Paris, cosying up to the players....just console yourself with the thought that the pay is probably shit and that destroying a fans hopes every now and again is probably the only regular perk they get.....!!