Club or Country

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Club or Country

Arsenal
100%
England
No votes

Total votes: 17

stearmaster

Club or Country

Post by stearmaster »

Arsenal or England/your country

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Arsenal anyday. I'm not gonna cheer Fat Frank or Fat Boy Rooney

I'm not English, I'm Arsenalese

dtjenkins

Post by dtjenkins »

Always has been Arsenal. When we won the double in 2002 I watched England lose in the World Cup. Everyone was gutted except me and my mate because we had won the double!

norn irish red

Post by norn irish red »

well im not english so i dont care about the state of the english team affairs and i really doubt the foreign players at Arsenal effects the overall outcome of the Northern Ireland team so its all Arsenal for me!!

Romana

Post by Romana »

When Arsenal lose in cup finals I will sit in the pub and sob my heart out. When England get knocked out its a bit sad but I aint gonna cry about it. Sorry Arsenal get my vote

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

I'd want Arsenal to win the pre-game coin toss rather than England win anything. Arsenal all the way!!

Devon Gooner

Post by Devon Gooner »

Wasnt alive in 66 so never seen England win anything not sure if i ever will, Good old Arsenal for me

Fuzzfeast

Post by Fuzzfeast »

I'm English and I say bollocks to England. I love the Euro breaks. I'm on holiday later this month during the Israel and Russia games and again in Sept and Oct when there will be a break in the Premiership. And I won't be wasting time finding a bar to watch Lumplard and the rest farting about. As long as Henry, Gallas, van Persie, Fabregas and the others come back ok from their own games then I'll be happy.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

arsenal players commin back from internationals ok, that wuill be the day

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

I, like many, lost interest in England after Euro '96. This was the last time that we looked capable of playing football. Ever since David Peckham arrived on the scene we have been extremely 1 dimentional. Every pundit in the country goes on about his "range of passing". Lets clear this up once and for all he never had a range of passing, he had 1 pass, a long diagonal ball over the top for Owen and England have played the same every since. That is why I hate England and why I hate Chelski, Bolton, Blackburn, Watford etc

GoonerBen

Post by GoonerBen »

ill watch england on the tv but dont think i could be persuaded to shell out for a ticket to a game. ill only watch the arsenal on telly if i cant get a ticket to a game - Arsenal aall the way

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

Yeah, it's The Arsenal every time.

I hate Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole (both of them), Lampard and Rooney, so I'm not suddenly going to start cheering for them, cos they turn out for England. Also, if I wanted to stand with a bunch of muppets making right arm salutes and singing "No Surrender" I'd go to Stamford Bridge.