Arsenal TV - now longer but is it better?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Basil is a Gooner

Arsenal TV - now longer but is it better?

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

Arsenal TV is very, very poor when compared to Chelsea, and Man Utd TV, both on the sky platform. rather then all channels on run by setanta, ie, Liverpool, rangers etc.

Lets just face it Setanta is CRAP

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I have watched about two hours worth which was mainly the Supporters question and answer with Wenger!

Since then have not bothered!

:gus:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

It really is poor.All they seem to show is repeats of last seasons games 10 times.Why dont they show classic games from past.Also i would take Tom Watt and Shovel outside and give them a good Kicking.According to them two clowns everything is rosey in the Arsenal garden and Arsenal will win every game they ever play :banghead: :banghead:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

It's not the length but breadth of coverage which is important :oops:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Ah well, at least it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the range of programmes will increase as well and match the quality achieved by the few shows that are really good. 8)

But please, NO MORE SHOWS FEATURING SHOVELL!! :banghead: :roll: :lol: :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I am a regular viewer.

I think we should judge it when it has been running for a year.

I heard someone from the club say that they were going to review the running after a few months and make changes, they just wanted to get it up and running before deciding on a regular format.

I think what they offer is fine, they just need to offer more.

Fans phone ins are good, game reviews are fine, player interviews are what I would expect, sort of live version of matchday programme articles.

Someone here said they should show more games from 70's and 80's in Arsenal Golad and I agree, there is too much focus on 90's.

Maybe they could add a quiz, football skills show, tactics discussion, short features on events from Arsenal's history, a more general football discussion show?

Any ideas?

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Ah well, at least it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the range of programmes will increase as well and match the quality achieved by the few shows that are really good. 8)

How about Myles Palmer then :?: :banghead: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

How about a weekly feature on the Ladies squad based on 'A Day In The Life Of..' entitled 'In The Shower With ..' ? :shower: 8) :barscarf: I'm positive that will be a ratings winner!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Galasso wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:Ah well, at least it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the range of programmes will increase as well and match the quality achieved by the few shows that are really good. 8)

How about Myles Palmer then :?: :banghead: :wink:
Only if the programme is called 'An Evening Pontificating About ..' :lol: :lol: :wink:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:How about a weekly feature on the Ladies squad based on 'A Day In The Life Of..' entitled 'In The Shower With Vic Akers ..' ? :shower: 8) :barscarf: I'm positive that will be a ratings winner!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Are you trying to tell us something IHH? :roll: :oops: :hemademe:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

No, just trying to cater for you ladies as I wouldn't want you to miss out on the entertainment. 8) :lol: :wink:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

one for the ladies:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Excellent Charlie, here is another one for the ladies

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Anything would be better than what was on the other night i.e. a full replay of last year's home game against Middleborough

At least Celtic and Rangers show classic games - we show any game from last year