NEW SHIRT TIME.............

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

NEW SHIRT TIME.............

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

So regardless of whether you like it or not what will you be having printed on the back this year?

Ok players names are the norm but anyone going to have something different?

I will be having my usual BENSONS 20 on the new away shirt!

:gus:

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

I tried to get

Ashley
Batty

At Sports Soccer but they refused to do it, gonna try an get that again when i get the new away kit.

augie

Post by augie »

At this moment in time I aint buying it although I did say that if we signed david villa I would rush out and get one with his name on it then (I suspect it would also happen if we bought eto). I am buying 2 kits for the kids and the eldest (5 1/2) keeps changing his mind as to who he wants on it and has gone through nearly every player in the squad by now - I have told him he aint getting ade,hleb,eboue,senderos or almunia on it though although it seems to be a straight choice between toure,theo and vela(??) even though cesc is his favourite player

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Before this weeks shennanigans I was going to get 25 and Daddybayor on the back as thats what I call myself when having a kick a bout in the park with my boy. Well that's well out now, I'll wait till the transfer window shuts before deciding I think.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

augie wrote:At this moment in time I aint buying it although I did say that if we signed david villa I would rush out and get one with his name on it then (I suspect it would also happen if we bought eto). I am buying 2 kits for the kids and the eldest (5 1/2) keeps changing his mind as to who he wants on it and has gone through nearly every player in the squad by now - I have told him he aint getting ade,hleb,eboue,senderos or almunia on it though although it seems to be a straight choice between toure,theo and vela(??) even though cesc is his favourite player
thats cheap innit, if u dont wanna pay for fabregas, u could get cesc :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

stearmaster wrote:
augie wrote:At this moment in time I aint buying it although I did say that if we signed david villa I would rush out and get one with his name on it then (I suspect it would also happen if we bought eto). I am buying 2 kits for the kids and the eldest (5 1/2) keeps changing his mind as to who he wants on it and has gone through nearly every player in the squad by now - I have told him he aint getting ade,hleb,eboue,senderos or almunia on it though although it seems to be a straight choice between toure,theo and vela(??) even though cesc is his favourite player
thats cheap innit, if u dont wanna pay for fabregas, u could get cesc :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

He has the white jersey with fabregas on it so it aint my cheapness that is directing him away from cesc 8) A buddy of mine who supports the mancs got one of their jersey's a few years ago and got "wes" on it instead of brown but he is well known as a tightarse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RaM

Post by RaM »

I think I'll get the yellow away kit.

And at the moment its most likely going to be:

Clichy

It'll be the first time I've ever gotten a name on my jersey as for a long time I've been very superstitious....you see I used to get nnumbers on my Parramatta rugby leage jerseys, and for two kits in row, the player on the back of my shirt left the club. :cry:

Being raher young at the time, the tradition stuck.

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

i saw all the new shirts yesterday at work. i hadnt quite made my mind up on them till i saw them and no i really do not like them they look like a training top.
the red is really dark in them and not nice at all
But i have to say their beter than the new utd home and away shirts.
sayin this i will still buy the shirt but i cant get a name on this year because they dont print them in the shop and i dont want to pay the ful price if i can get a decent discount with no name on
but i would get sagna if i was getting a name

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

This season i think i will get Eduardo 9 on the home shirt

Not a clue about the away shir yet, thinking maybe something out of the ordinary like Song or i might wait and see who we sign?!?!

augie

Post by augie »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:This season i think i will get Eduardo 9 on the home shirt

Not a clue about the away shir yet, thinking maybe something out of the ordinary like Song or i might wait and see who we sign?!?!

Looks like you might be stuck with ramsey then mate :wink: :lol: :lol:

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Getting Vela on it for sure, and I think I might splurge a bit and get a Clichy as well.

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Come to think of it I think I'm gonna get EBOUE instead of Clichy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

im getting..
sagna
:)

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

Im going to get cesc on both

I fuckin love the bloke :lol:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

might get DAD 1 on it since i'll be a dad in sept :barscarf: