Boring Boring Citeh?????

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

rigsby wrote:You know since we lost to them last year, City haven't scored against the current top 4 at all.
didnt they beat the chavs? Or is that stat for away games?

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

LDB wrote:
rigsby wrote:You know since we lost to them last year, City haven't scored against the current top 4 at all.
didnt they beat the chavs? Or is that stat for away games?
Chelsea aren't current top 4

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

Now, now its Arsenal's fault they couldn't break City down, just ask that numpty Durham. :banghead:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

JMascis666 wrote:Now, now its Arsenal's fault they couldn't break City down, just ask that numpty Durham. :banghead:
I try not to listen to him, if it had been the otherway round he would have slated our negativity. He is a *word censored* of the highest order and to be ignored.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

JMascis666 wrote:Now, now its Arsenal's fault they couldn't break City down, just ask that numpty Durham. :banghead:
Dont do it to yourself mate!!! Switch talkshite off

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

Considering how much he clearly hates us he always seems to be at The Grove on a freebie every big game.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Not that I condone violence, but I don't know why a gooner hasn't given him a bit of a slap by now!! :oops: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :wink:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

JMascis666 wrote:Considering how much he clearly hates us he always seems to be at The Grove on a freebie every big game.
I think, much to his disgust, his son is a gooner.

Louder

Post by Louder »

It's easy for shitty to say they came for the draw once they got it :roll: . I don't think they came for 1 point until they realised, after about 15 seconds, that they were about to get a footballing lesson :barscarf:

Our 8 shots on target doesn't suggest that they defended well, rather our finishing wasn't up to much. And to compare them, and that performance to our famous back four ? well, you just can't.

( Durham is a nosher. I had to turn it off :banghead: )

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Louder wrote:It's easy for shitty to say they came for the draw once they got it :roll: . I don't think they came for 1 point until they realised, after about 15 seconds, that they were about to get a footballing lesson :barscarf:

Our 8 shots on target doesn't suggest that they defended well, rather our finishing wasn't up to much. And to compare them, and that performance to our famous back four ? well, you just can't.

( Durham is a nosher. I had to turn it off :banghead: )
That's funny cos Durham thinks you're a top bloke with incredible insight . . . . . .

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

psychoangus wrote:They defended very well, but that's not the problem.

They had a chance to close Manure and put us in their wake. All they succeeded in doing was to make sure neither of us closed down top spot.

Unless their sole target is just a top 3 finish, it was a fucking cowards way to play a game. Actually, targeting a top 3 finish is a fucking cowardly target.
We target a top 4 finish so what does that say about us then?

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

augie wrote:So basically you and your mum are all knowledgable and everybody else know's fcuk all :wink:
er no
basically its hard to see timewastin ont'elly
but thats why we booed

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

F**k Shitty, just starting to realise with all their new money they are actually making fans of CSKA London look classy.

They got what they wanted last night and we should have finished off the band of merceneries but we didn't because we started trying to walk the ball into the net in the 2nd half because our 1st half battering wasn't successful.
AW substitutions didn't exactly help but Shitty will not win the league because of the Benitez syndrome. Mancini will only go for it with the cannon fodder(Fulham,Wigan) but bottles it against the top clubs.

The win against the scousers doesn't count..FFS even Blackburn beat them at home. And before anyone says it we got a better result at Anfield than the CSKA did and all the other teams are yet to go there. They will get better once Woy is gone.

Teams who go for it with a good defence win the league. Ancelotti did it, Bacon face does it often, AW did it before senility kicked in and even Moaninho let Robben and Joe Cole off the leash now and then.

Mancini missed out on Champs league to the Scum because of his cautiousness and he won't win the league for the same reason. If he does then this is truly the shittiest premier league season, even more than it's been so far.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

GoonerN5 wrote:
psychoangus wrote:They defended very well, but that's not the problem.

They had a chance to close Manure and put us in their wake. All they succeeded in doing was to make sure neither of us closed down top spot.

Unless their sole target is just a top 3 finish, it was a fucking cowards way to play a game. Actually, targeting a top 3 finish is a fucking cowardly target.
We target a top 4 finish so what does that say about us then?
Didn't we already decide AW is a see you next tuesday for only targetting top 4 and not going out to win the f'ing thing.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

I've not heard anyone from the club say anything but they want to win the league...?