Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:31 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:07 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:47 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:34 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:11 pm

You obviously don't read this forum too often Stu.

:lol: :wink:

I nearly added a further comment but did all the ground work for someone else to tap home from the goal line

:lol: :lol:

I'll be Gerd Muller to your Uli Hoeness.
Before my time

Yeah alright. Alex James and Ted Drake ain't before your bleedin' time.

:wink:
Ah, The Brylcream kid ( me or you ?)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:30 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:09 pm
🚨EXCL: Everton set to receive -12 Points deduction by the end of this week due to a breach of financial fair play. Commissioners have decided. Everton will be bottom of the PL with 2 points. #EFC 🔵 - @SteveBrown_sb

The dream is alive. Please God let these cûnts go down.
How was the 12 point deduction ( if that is what happens ) known and reported in the press if they are have not yet been given it ?
Stuart it's a load of rubbish,the guy who tweeted it originally has a bit of a reputation when it comes to tweeting bullshit 8)
What a quandary to be in, I now can’t believe anything you say !

It was true ( or very close to true, 2 points out )

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart, the guy who tweeted 12 pts had what twitter called community notes (fact check)which basically said don't believe this guy

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:51 pm
Stuart, the guy who tweeted 12 pts had what twitter called community notes (fact check)which basically said don't believe this guy
Ha ha it’s fine, I don’t read papers, indulge in Twitter or x or whatever it is now

I read the BBC football gossip and that’s just mostly regurgitating rubbish and take a gander at arsenal fanatics who to be fair often state about contract renewals etc before mainstream media

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS! Just watching there Ingerlund v Malta game... Fat Tongue dives like the cheating Bitch he is and the commentators & pundits are all saying it's a Pen... Fuck Off NEVER in a thousand years you Ceeeeunnnttss!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:36 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:31 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:07 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:47 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:34 am

I nearly added a further comment but did all the ground work for someone else to tap home from the goal line

:lol: :lol:

I'll be Gerd Muller to your Uli Hoeness.
Before my time

Yeah alright. Alex James and Ted Drake ain't before your bleedin' time.

:wink:
Ah, The Brylcream kid ( me or you ?)

Yeah, the old smoothed down, centre parted barnet. Boy Bastin had it too.

Alex James was the creative wizard in that 30s side. What a time it must have been to be an Arsenal supporter. Unbelievable that they never did the double. The Geordies cheated them out of that with a ball over the line goal and from the still photos it was a least a foot over. Mind you, if they’d had VAR, I’m sure the goal would still have stood. :roll:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Might be strange coming from a Scotsman but how the fuck has Decs lovely goal been disallowed … perfectly good strike , just because Kane is offside … nowhere near the shot and is fucking miles away from the keeper so how can that be obstructing him?

Genuinely don’t understand the game anymore … shocking decisions every single week now without fail.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Erling Haaland has pulled out of the Norway squad to face Scotland in Sunday's Euro 2024 qualifier due to an ankle injury :roll:

More cheating from the city scum :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:18 am
Erling Haaland has pulled out of the Norway squad to face Scotland in Sunday's Euro 2024 qualifier due to an ankle injury :roll:

More cheating from the city scum :twisted:
Absolutely. Cheaty doing what they do best - 'Cheating' and telling Porky's. BUT it begs the question "Why The Fuck isn't Arteta doing the exact same thing with the likes of Jesus?" It was the injury sustained whilst playing for Scotland that was the beginning of Tierney's exit from Arsenal, even after "recovering" :roll: from 4 weeks of treatment under our medical team he still went to their pre-game training sessions and ended up playing two Full 90 minute games and it was during the second of those games that the injury came back and put him out for months.

I understand that any player worth their salt wants to play for their country, but when it is jeopardising playing for their club; the ones who actually pay their wages, then it should beClub before Country.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Armenia vs Wales:

Armenian's are խաբել կեղտոտ ցեղերը :box: :cussing: :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:36 pm
FFS! Just watching there Ingerlund v Malta game... Fat Tongue dives like the cheating Bitch he is and the commentators & pundits are all saying it's a Pen... Fuck Off NEVER in a thousand years you Ceeeeunnnttss!
your right OBG.....shocking dive...i would send the fucker off :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's a joke that Man Cheaty are called 'the noisy neighbors', their crowd are shit! Making no noise at all when the hated scousers are in town :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Incredible to have 115 counts of cheating against you and for it to never get mentioned.

Fairytale story :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Strange refereeing in this game. City getting any 50/50 plus any shit house barges are ignored. They are a very dubious Club.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:15 pm
Strange refereeing in this game. City getting any 50/50 plus any shit house barges are ignored. They are a very dubious Club.
Chris Kavanagh is from Greater Manchester, no doubt he spent the international break moonlighting out in Dubai reffing some games out there for some extra pocket money.

Serious bantz.