Goodbye Eduardo

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

Bye bye Eduardo.

Its offical

http://shakhtar.com/en/news/13787

Today on 21 July FC Shakhtar have signed a Brazilian-born Croatian forward Eduardo Da Silva from Arsenal London on a 4-year contract being anticipated by all the international media.

All the details were agreed tonight at Donbas Arena in Donetsk.

Within the nearest time the newcomer will be introduced to Ukrainian media representatives as well as to the Pitmen fans.

Eduardo Da Silva was born on 25th February 1983 in Rio de Janeiro. He initially started his football career in Brazil, when later on moved to Croatia as a resident. Eduardo has been appearing for Dinamo Zagreb and Inter ZapreÅ¡ić.

Following his return to Dinamo Zagreb, Eduardo became a regular in their starting line-up and was recognized as the best striker of the Croatian League. He managed to achieve two trophies in Croatian Championship and two in Croatian Cup, as well as secured the Club’s third champions’ crown in Super Cup. He was awarded as the Best Croatian Player twice.
Eduardo made Arsenal London move in July 2007.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Bye Eduardo, thank you for the jaw-dropping goals, fighting to get back into the Arsenal shirt, and the good times.

Good luck.

And thanks USMartin.

NBM

Post by NBM »

Probably the right move for all parties, but I'm still gutted about this :cry:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

NBM wrote:Probably the right move for all parties, but I'm still gutted about this :cry:
me too. sad sad story. i still think he could have become a true arsenal great, if it weren't for that CUNT

digger

Post by digger »

brazilianGOONER wrote:me too. sad sad story. i still think he could have become a true arsenal great, if it weren't for that CUNT
Amazing how one inept player can wreck the career of a quality player with one stomp. Fucking useless prick. Hope he contracts a painful, slow, disease.

Hope Ramsey's career pans out better than Eduardo's has so far.

Thanks for everything Crozillian!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GunnerDude wrote:Goodluck Dudu, sadly there isn't any justice in this world and the thugs have won in this case.

You would have been immense :barscarf:
Well Said Gunner Dude! :high5:

I'm not usually one for revenge but I hope that TwatC*NT Taylor gets both his legs broken asap...and never goes near a football pitch again, unless it's to have his ashes scattered :banghead:

brazilianGOONER

people on arsenalbrazil are really sad. everyone agrees it was the right move for everyone, though. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

on twitter: Eduardo converted 23.5% of his shots in the Premier League before his injury ... but just 6.3% after. Affected :( :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

brazilianGOONER wrote:people on arsenalbrazil are really sad. everyone agrees it was the right move for everyone, though. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

on twitter: Eduardo converted 23.5% of his shots in the Premier League before his injury ... but just 6.3% after. Affected :( :(
Do you want to be banned, statboy...? :evil:

:-P :wink:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Bye Eduardo, thank you for the jaw-dropping goals, fighting to get back into the Arsenal shirt, and the good times.

Good luck.

And thanks USMartin.
My pleasure. Keep us all informed on how you're doing and good luck.

And good luck to Eduardo of course. Shame how things work out...

brazilianGOONER

DB10GOONER wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:people on arsenalbrazil are really sad. everyone agrees it was the right move for everyone, though. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

12% yes, 74% no and 14% maybe 8)

by the way, where the hell is hadareud? one of the best posters in here, imo... and db10's closer friend! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by brazilianGOONER on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

12% yes, 74% no and 14% maybe 8)

by the way, where the hell is hadareud? one of the best posters in here, imo... and db10's closer friend! :lol: :lol:

WHAT!!!!!??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DB10's got a a a a f f f f Friend??????? :teeth: :wink:

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

It's a crying shame that his Arsenal career was destroyed by thuggish tackling - didn't hear Hansen and co going berserk over that though.

All the best Eddie - we'll never know how good you could have been.

:barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Anyone think I need a new avatar? :lol: :barscarf:

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Anyone think I need a new avatar? :lol: :barscarf:
Give it a week at least, have you no decency :cry: :lol: :wink: