Best people to follow on Twitter...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

You always hear of clubs doing an open day at a training ground but Arsenal have never done it..[/quote]

The club don't do it because Arsene doesn't like strangers watching the team in training. :roll: :banghead:[/quote]

Yeah , he wouldn't want any one eavesdropping on all the elaborate Set Piece work and defensive strategies being played out :wink:
Also, allegedly Flappy is " .... brilliant in training " so why would he want to ruin it for us as we believe him top be shite all the time

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Twitter is just a pile of stinking shite, populated by egomaniac arseholes that think their every little thought is just sooooo important and valid. Wankers all of them.

Although it has to be said this guy is worth a read :wink: ;

http://twitter.com/Adebayore

Connolly - why in fuck are you following that braindead piglipped cuntbag Ferdinand? :shock:

NBM

Post by NBM »

DB10GOONER wrote:Twitter is just a pile of stinking shite, populated by egomaniac arseholes that think their every little thought is just sooooo important and valid. Wankers all of them.

Connolly - why in fuck are you following that braindead piglipped cuntbag Ferdinand? :shock:
Geebag. :wink:

Think Ade needs to do more tweets 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NBM wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Twitter is just a pile of stinking shite, populated by egomaniac arseholes that think their every little thought is just sooooo important and valid. Wankers all of them.

:lol:

I think Ade might be busy in work but will be looking to post more tweets soon. Apparently... *cough* :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NBM wrote:

I think Ade might be busy in work but will be looking to post more tweets soon. Apparently... *cough* :wink:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
NBM wrote:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

8)
:wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Bring Back Pires wrote:
Connolly55 wrote:Ive only got a few people on twitter. Ive got Rio Ferdinand and Tim Lovejoy, im sure Lovejoy hasnt got a life he's always on there.
Why are you following Rio Ferdinand?
Or even worse, Tim Lovejoy!! :shock: :shock: :? :oops: :oops: At least you could claim that there was maybe a bit of hero worship involved with Ferdinand, as he is a footballer - but to follow the chav Tim ' It's okay, it's only Ray Parlour' Lovejoy?? :shock: :shock: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Went in today but pretty quiet. Had about 50 shirts in reception on a massive table waiting for signatures from the players I presume.

View from my van;

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

kingjayson1 wrote:View from my van;
Is that our new signing sitting in the little truck thing in front of you?

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

I think its Arshavins car, just about the right size. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:View from my van;
Is that our new signing sitting in the little truck thing in front of you?
Can it play in goal :-P

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

kingjayson1 wrote:I think its Arshavins car, just about the right size. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You got in, Jayson? :shock:

Are you... The chosen one?

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:I think its Arshavins car, just about the right size. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You got in, Jayson? :shock:

Are you... The chosen one?

I told you I was going in Sam and yes I possibly am the chosen one :barscarf: When I see Wenger I'll definately tell him we need a new GK and CB on behalf of all those who roam the Online Gooner Forum :barscarf:

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »