WERE YOU THERE PART 9....for any of the ECWC games in 93/94?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

its all a blur for me those home games, that campaign merged into the next seasosn in my mind....i do remember my first experince of the north bank literally rocking after we scored in the torino game. and being so excited after the PSG game i pissed all over the floor in the bogs and being really scared i was going to get a bollocking when i told my dad outside them!

the season after i remeber thinking we were going out to brondby(?) and i think lombardo for samp at highbury

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

The final was my first euro away game. And to this day is the best game I have ever been to. That inc winning at AC milan and R Madrid. The place was just full of Gooners. I remember being in a bar with some local lads and asked them who they support they said Arsenal and I asked them which local team they support they said just Arsenal. They were going mental town full of gooners and watching a final. Great great day

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Got home the next night and insisted on banging my girlfriend doggy style whithout taking off my stinking beer/sweat stained jersey
anything to take your mind off shooting after 10 seconds eh mate? :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Got home the next night and insisted on banging my girlfriend doggy style whithout taking off my stinking beer/sweat stained jersey
anything to take your mind off shooting after 10 seconds eh mate? :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Yeah, didn't work though!! :-P :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

If only our players shot as quick as you, we'd be laughing too! :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

merson_is_god wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:The final was incredible and I got so fucking drunk after we won I went back to the wrong hotel and had a stand up row with the night porter until eventually he got it into my beer-retarded head that I was in the wrong hotel. :-P :oops: :-P

The stadium was amazing, so many Gooners there, thousands. Hated the game because Parma murdered us but it was a real case of "always outnumbered, never outgunned" on the pitch that night. I was so proud of The Arsenal.

Got home the next night and insisted on banging my girlfriend doggy style whithout taking off my stinking beer/sweat stained jersey. :shock: :-P :wink:
THATS JUST WRONG....WHY DID SHE LETY YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT?!?!?!
We were both drunk. And I insisted on a Gooner celebration fuck. She wasn't the brightest... :lol: :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

DB10GOONER wrote:
merson_is_god wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:The final was incredible and I got so fucking drunk after we won I went back to the wrong hotel and had a stand up row with the night porter until eventually he got it into my beer-retarded head that I was in the wrong hotel. :-P :oops: :-P

The stadium was amazing, so many Gooners there, thousands. Hated the game because Parma murdered us but it was a real case of "always outnumbered, never outgunned" on the pitch that night. I was so proud of The Arsenal.

Got home the next night and insisted on banging my girlfriend doggy style whithout taking off my stinking beer/sweat stained jersey. :shock: :-P :wink:
We were both drunk. And I insisted on a Gooner celebration fuck. She wasn't the brightest... :lol: :wink:
Hope you haven't told your kids about what their mummy got up to with yer...

:shock: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
merson_is_god wrote:

I'm glad to say no I didn't end up marrying that particular girlfriend. :barscarf:

I say girlfriend but I think fuckbuddy would be more accurate to describe the "relationship" we had. :-P :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Galasso wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
merson_is_god wrote:

I'm glad to say no I didn't end up marrying that particular girlfriend. :barscarf:

I say girlfriend but I think fuckbuddy would be more accurate to describe the "relationship" we had. :-P :wink:
Well I'm glad I didn't bump into you on that night, because I'd just made a deal with God during the last 5 minutes of the game. Luckily, he was probably too busy to keep me to it :oops: :lol: