Spurs Great Home Support

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

onemoreminute wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:Was giving a spud at work this morning loads over the fact that they cant sell out tonight, to which he replied 'bollocks the website always says that but you cant buy a ticket'
I laughed and replied that you are small time and that it is embarrassing for your first home game in the CL and to have not sold out.
He then said 'bet you £50 that it has sold out' so i get someone in the office to register on their site, click through and guess what, there are about 20 blocks with tickets available!!

Summoned the young spud to show him the evidence, we even went through with putting card details in to show the mong they are available

Easiet bullseye ive ever made!! :D
Which one of the knobs was it? :barscarf:
James, havent seen him since!! :barscarf:
Has he paid?

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

Charlie! Charlie! wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:Was giving a spud at work this morning loads over the fact that they cant sell out tonight, to which he replied 'bollocks the website always says that but you cant buy a ticket'
I laughed and replied that you are small time and that it is embarrassing for your first home game in the CL and to have not sold out.
He then said 'bet you £50 that it has sold out' so i get someone in the office to register on their site, click through and guess what, there are about 20 blocks with tickets available!!

Summoned the young spud to show him the evidence, we even went through with putting card details in to show the mong they are available

Has he paid?
no, stormed off without saying a word, apparently its a fuck up on their website, he's just e-mailed me saying its the only logical explanation!!!

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

onemoreminute wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
Charlie! Charlie! wrote:

Has he paid?
no, stormed off without saying a word, apparently its a fuck up on their website, he's just e-mailed me saying its the only logical explanation!!!
OOPS! :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gooner WUM? deluded fuckers! :lol:

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Good grief, their thread should be renamed, "1001 Excuses Why I'm Not Going Tonight".

REB

Post by REB »

Bring Back Pires wrote:
Good grief, their thread should be renamed, "1001 Excuses Why I'm Not Going Tonight".
i was thinking the same :lol:

its there first ever champions league home game :? and they cant sell 34000 tickets :lol:

big club my arse

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

To be honest would you pay £70 to watch that team play?

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Iceman29 wrote:To be honest would you pay £70 to watch that team play?
I would........I quite like FC Twente. :wink:

paperclip

Post by paperclip »

Love how they're using Twente not taking their full allocation as the the reason it's not sold out, never mind that there are tickets available in every stand in the ground :lol:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Not everyone can be bothered to go midweek
This is what a retard on there posted. Are they thick? Midweek football, thats what Champions League football is about.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

kingjayson1 wrote:
This is what a retard on there posted. Are they thick? Midweek football, thats what Champions League football is about.
Ah! I miss those Sunday Morning Champions league games. :lol:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Boomer wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:
Ah! I miss those Sunday Morning Champions league games. :lol:
And I don't know what there complaining about, none of them have got jobs so it doesn't matter if its in the week or weekend, early or late. :lol:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

From what i can hear off the telly, the shithole is hardly "rocking". Most of the noise i can hear sounds as if its coming from the twente fans. Definately not any s***s chants that i recognise :roll:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Hundredstone really is a fat ugly *word censored*.