First Denilson, now Bendtner...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
FrenchGun

Post by FrenchGun »

SCREAM AIM FIRE wrote:
1886 wrote:Good riddance, I wonder where the worlds best forward will go next? :? :wink:
Back to birmingham probably...

:shock:

Noooooooooo!!!! I'm sure every big striker in Europe is shitting his pants at the moment, thinking that Bender could take his place next year....

:wink:

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

This is great, we need to get rid of all the cancer at our club. Almunia next!?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I wouldn't be so sure that he will go, Wenger will sit him on his knee and promise him more football next season.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Perhaps I'm right???

"Just had a thought, what if Denilson is a stalking horse character? I mean he says he is fed up of not winning anything, this then brings out more challengers who say they are fed up of not winning trophies and so then further players come out and agree, showing that Wenger has lost the support and confidence of his players, giving the hierarchy an excuse to fire Wenger."

zero 6

Post by zero 6 »

Come on Eboue....get the message !!

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

I haven't been this excited about transfers involving Arsenal since Dennis :barscarf:

Is Wenger starting to know again :?:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Can understand why he would want to go, particularly after this season, where he was often forced wide to accommodate Chamak. Would rather not lose him, have more faith in him then I do the Moroccan and there are a fair few players I would rather we sold ahead of him and area's I would want us to buy rather then another squad striker.

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

goonersid wrote:I wouldn't be so sure that he will go, Wenger will sit him on his knee and promise him more football next season.
There's that...and also when they are going to sit down and negotiate contracts with their potential new employers as well as the roles they will have in the team I can see a few of these players getting quite a shock! Can anyone see Bendtner going before any of Bayern's current strikers in the pecking order?

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

Great news! Get lost Bendtner you useless waste of space!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Peeman wrote:I haven't been this excited about transfers involving Arsenal since Dennis :barscarf:

Is Wenger starting to know again :?:
NO

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Getting my season ticket is getting more appealing by the day :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

mrgnu1958 wrote:Getting my season ticket is getting more appealing by the day :barscarf: :barscarf:

tell us more :lol:

http://forums.arsenal.com/eve/forums/a/ ... 6009584001

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

goonersid wrote:I wouldn't be so sure that he will go, Wenger will sit him on his knee and promise him more football next season.
I completely agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still with us next season perhaps with a new shirt number.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

REBEL GOONER wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:Getting my season ticket is getting more appealing by the day :barscarf: :barscarf:

tell us more :lol:

http://forums.arsenal.com/eve/forums/a/ ... 6009584001
:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

This season's Fwank.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

See ya later Bendtner, go and win the Ballon'Dor with SC Freiburg you overrated waste of space!