Admit to something unpopular

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I have an Arsenal top with LEGEND 27 on the back, ain't worn it without a jacket in about two years now mind :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SWLGooner wrote:I have an Arsenal top with LEGEND 27 on the back, ain't worn it without a jacket in about two years now mind :lol:
Oh, Nick... I'm so dissapointed in you. Dear me. :(

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I actually listened to TalkShyte for bout 5 minutes... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .....BUT!, there were extenuating circumstances....honest guv! :?

Whilst witnessing the shambles of our team against Udinese last night, I gradually got more and more pissed, eventually tumbled into sleepyland about 1:00am and accidentally kicked out the plug/lead of my bedside DAB Radio/Alarm....

Woke up about an hour before I was due to get up. so reached over & plugged it in and pressed wrong (auto-tune) button, for some reason it tuned to talkshyte - a station I avoid for the sake of my health and the health of the DAB Radio - Just as pongy urinal and bloated brazil were taking a call from a Gooner by the name of "Sid"...who was a Very Worried Gooner who proceeded to slag off wenger fromnhis hole to his pole........apparently this "Sid the Gooner" was from St Albans...
Hmmmmm I wonderrrrrrrr!!!!?????

:shock: Could it possibly be!???? :hmmthink:

Sid!?

Siiiiiiiidddddd !?????

:popcorn:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:I actually listened to TalkShyte for bout 5 minutes... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .....BUT!, there were extenuating circumstances....honest guv! :?

Whilst witnessing the shambles of our team against Udinese last night, I gradually got more and more pissed, eventually tumbled into sleepyland about 1:00am and accidentally kicked out the plug/lead of my bedside DAB Radio/Alarm....

Woke up about an hour before I was due to get up. so reached over & plugged it in and pressed wrong (auto-tune) button, for some reason it tuned to talkshyte - a station I avoid for the sake of my health and the health of the DAB Radio - Just as pongy urinal and bloated brazil were taking a call from a Gooner by the name of "Sid"...who was a Very Worried Gooner who proceeded to slag off wenger fromnhis hole to his pole........apparently this "Sid the Gooner" was from St Albans...
Hmmmmm I wonderrrrrrrr!!!!?????

:shock: Could it possibly be!???? :hmmthink:

Sid!?

Siiiiiiiidddddd !?????

:popcorn:
Not me, I don't listen to talkshite, though I have been on 606 a few times, but don't listen to that much either now, I can't stand Spooney or Robbie Savage.

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

JMascis666 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
CraigPollard wrote:
JMascis666 wrote:Does this confession have to be Arsenal related?

If not I would like to state that I would love a threesome involving Amy Winehouse and Adele.
Out of curiosity, does this still apply? :D
:coffeespit:

:lol:

Can I just state when I initially posted my lust towards Amy Winehouse she was very much still alive.
That doesnt sound like a denial to me... :D

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

flash gunner wrote:I once went to Anne Franks house in Amsterdam and at the end of the tour you can sign a book and write a message. Many messages were things like 'war is a terrible thing' and 'very sad story' etc etc etc ..... i wrote.............. 'Up the Gunners' :oops: i was young and naive sorry :oops: :oops:
That is funny :lol: :lol:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I like Stoke. They are good solid outfit who play a traditional 4-4-2. And I wouldn't want them to get relegated. I think they add something to the Premiership. Wolves aren't bad either.

I admire Barcelona. And I'd only support Arsenal against them. Also I don't get as disappointed when we lose against them as I do when we lose against other sides.

I think Alex Ferguson is a better manager than Arsene Wenger.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

- I got Phil Mitchell to set light to my car lot for the Insurance money. A tramp sleeping in one of the cars died.
- I ran over and killed Tiffany Mitchell.
- I find Pat Butcher attrative. :sodomite:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

I love any abuse that *word censored* wenger gets, and i mean any abuse

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:I have an Arsenal top with LEGEND 27 on the back, ain't worn it without a jacket in about two years now mind :lol:

I bought it at 3 in the moning after a night on local bourbon in South Carolina. Had to email them the next morning as I had typed LEGEND 72 which made no fucking sense whatsoever :?

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

I didn't think we played badly at Old Trafford and actually said to someone (seriously!) that if you ignored their goals it was actually quite an even match...... :oops: !

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

MK Gould wrote:I didn't think we played badly at Old Trafford and actually said to someone (seriously!) that if you ignored their goals it was actually quite an even match...... :oops: !
Arsene....? You still there?

topcat

Post by topcat »

admit to something unpopular?....sometimes i actually couldn't give a flying fuck when we lose, i am an arsenal fan but i know i can't influence our results and never will be able to so whats the point exactly? what do u get yourself when we win the league, a piss up, some celebrations, good banter....other than that FUCK ALL.

LyusN1

Post by LyusN1 »

SWLGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I bought it at 3 in the moning after a night on local bourbon in South Carolina. Had to email them the next morning as I had typed LEGEND 72 which made no fucking sense whatsoever :?
:lol: I have to say this made me laugh. I'd have loved it though if you did receive it without having any recollection of ordering it and wondering what LEGEND 72 was.

At least now you can show how much you love Gervinho...

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

This might not be as unpopular as it is an Arsenal forum, but I know it won't be very popular on here at the moment but...............

I really think that Cesc is the most complete midfielder in the world right now. If he had been playing for Barcalona the last few years, he would have won the ballon d'Or already, instead of having to carry AWs youth project for the last few seasons.

The only other consistently good AMs would be Xavi and Sneijder.

8)