This proves the Board are a fucking Disgrace. Disguted.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Deise Gooner wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Talking of the board this morning i got my first semi abusive pm from USMartin :barscarf:

Suck a large one all of you who havent had one yet 8)
I've had a couple from him, is it a badge of honour now? :lol:
It means that your part of the clique :lol: I think babatunde is actually US Marty :?
I wonder if Frank Butcher got one... :? :? :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

franksav63 wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Talking of the board this morning i got my first semi abusive pm from USMartin :barscarf:

It means that your part of the clique :lol: I think babatunde is actually US Marty :?
Who?

:wink:

topcat

Re: This proves the Board are a fucking Disgrace. Disguted.

Post by topcat »

Babatunde wrote:Seriously, this is completely fucking unacceptable. Let me ask you something: what do you think would happen to Alex Ferguson
I don't think ferguson would get sacked if he lost 8-2, just saying.

armchair

Post by armchair »

topcat wrote:
Babatunde wrote:Seriously, this is completely fucking unacceptable. Let me ask you something: what do you think would happen to Alex Ferguson
Fergusbum would never, never have allowed things to deteriorate to the level that wenger has. He'd have addressed the problems and bought decent players in the positions or if there was some problem with the board (as some on here have suggested) he'd have walked.

Why Wenger cant do that amazes me

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

topcat wrote:
Hypothetical really, because one of Fergies sides would never lose 8-2 and if by chance they did the players would be lucky to get out the changing room alive.... and it certainly would never happen again....Wenger probably went in to the changing room after the game and said 'unlucky lads' ...and that is why it's always possible something like that could happen to us again....

n6gooner

Post by n6gooner »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
topcat wrote:
Hypothetical really, because one of Fergies sides would never lose 8-2 and if by chance they did the players would be lucky to get out the changing room alive.... and it certainly would never happen again....Wenger probably went in to the changing room after the game and said 'unlucky lads' ...and that is why it's always possible something like that could happen to us again....
anyone recall southampton 6 man.u 3 when the saints were fighting relegation annually and fergie blames the new away strip?

n6gooner

Post by n6gooner »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
topcat wrote:
anyone recall southampton 6 man.u 3 when the saints were fighting relegation annually and fergie blames the new away strip?

topcat

Post by topcat »

armchair supporter wrote:
topcat wrote:
Fergusbum would never, never have allowed things to deteriorate to the level that wenger has. He'd have addressed the problems and bought decent players in the positions or if there was some problem with the board (as some on here have suggested) he'd have walked.

Why Wenger cant do that amazes me
Yeah you're right. But say IF he did lose 8-2 (which you're right its very unlikely happen) i don't think they'd sack him.

The 8-2 defeat is not the reason i want wenger to go, it just adds to it even more.

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

n6gooner wrote:
Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
topcat wrote:

Yea i remember United losing by 3 goals not 6 and conceding 6 not 8 that night 15 years ago, i also remember they lost 5-0 the week before :lol: :wink:
But what really sticks in my mind about that season 15 years ago is they then went on to win the league by 7 points :wink:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

flash gunner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:

Who?

:wink:
:twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

franksav63 wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:

I just feel privileged I did :barscarf:
Last edited by Deise Gooner on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

n6gooner

Post by n6gooner »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
n6gooner wrote:
Bergkamp-Genius wrote:
topcat wrote:

Yea i remember United losing by 3 goals not 6 and conceding 6 not 8 that night 15 years ago, i also remember they lost 5-0 the week before :lol: :wink:
But what really sticks in my mind about that season 15 years ago is they then went on to win the league by 7 points :wink:
granted.........just reminding those that have forgotten that man.u have had their moments and fergie survived

btw - i'm a big aw fan of old who felt he was a busted flush after paris '06

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Another abusive pm from Marty today :barscarf:

In all seriousness do we have to put up with this shit Mods/Admin? :roll: It wouldnt be tolerated in the forum posts why should it be in pm's?
Last edited by flash gunner on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:Another abusive pm from Marty today :barscarf:

In all seriousness do we have to put up with this shit Mods/Admin? :roll:It wouldnt be tolerated in the forum posts why should it be in pm's?

You lucky lucky bastard what i wouldnt give to get an abusive PM :wink: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Another abusive pm from Marty today :barscarf:

In all seriousness do we have to put up with this shit Mods/Admin? :roll:It wouldnt be tolerated in the forum posts why should it be in pm's?

You lucky lucky bastard what i wouldnt give to get an abusive PM :wink: :lol:
your wish has been granted :D